45 Cone Adapters/centres Stainless Steel, Pairs

I have some nice and shiny CNC Machined STAINLESS STEEL 45 adapters, CONE SHAPED ideal for dj'ing, much better than the cheapo plastic efforts commonly available.Being solid all the way through, they are quite heavy, and as such grip on to the slipmat and spindle very well. The smooth finish and cone shaped profile allow for quick changes whilst dj'ing,(no more faffing about with those too tight Technics jobs).

Price is £20 for a pair, and this includes UK shipping.(I will ship worldwide at cost) These are I believe, the best quality centres available today. And remember they are STAINLESS STEEL, so will never rust, tarnish or break!

If interested, send me a PM or email me.

Cheers,

Dom

post-1627-1114022296_thumb.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

if you went along to lennys 10th anniversary embankment do you would have got some very nice ones for free whistling.gif

although i did need to drill mine out a fraction :thumbsup:

Social source share

No, they are not the same ones on ebay for a fiver. In fact they are 6.50 + 1.25 = 7.75 EACH. And they are mild steel, not stainless, hence the price difference. Mine are better quality, and better finished. If you are prepared to spend a whopping 4.50 extra for mine, you get a far better product.

Social source share

No, they are not the same ones on ebay for a fiver. In fact they are 6.50 + 1.25 = 7.75 EACH. And they are mild steel, not stainless, hence the price difference. Mine are better quality, and better finished. If you are prepared to spend a whopping 4.50 extra for mine, you get a far better product.

link

[/quo

i'll mirror polish them for a small fee :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Social source share

link

I'l give you a tenna for the pair rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert