On Stage Price Info Please

Had this record for ages and not sure of price any help much appreciated i think it is a Chicago label.thanks in advance.

ON STAGE - WHO YOU REALLY ARE/ HOOKED ON YOUR LOVE - SOC 45

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

$271 on eBay last night but reckon it's too much...would say £60 or so? Great little 45. They had another one in a similiar style entitled "She's a lady (of the night) which is easier to find. Don't care too much about their later releases.

Social source share

$271 on eBay last night but reckon it's too much...would say £60 or so? Great little 45. They had another one in a similiar style entitled "She's a lady (of the night) which is easier to find. Don't care too much about their later releases.

Thanks karl,

I did see that one on ebay finish that high and thought no way but wasn't sure as sometimes records leap in price so much which still amazes me to this day.

Thanks for your reply.

Andy

Social source share

Had this record for ages and not sure of price any help much appreciated i think it is a Chicago label.thanks in advance.

ON STAGE - WHO YOU REALLY ARE/ HOOKED ON YOUR LOVE - SOC 45

i love the make-you-go-blind label colors. byron woods, lead singer, is a great guy.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, I have the Faces "Diamond eyes" 45 and seen a Christmas one with Bobby Hutton on SOC. Any other releases on the label?

I still need the faces, it's exactly the same group as the new testament band.

there is the al hunter on SOC, it's pretty good, first label before the other label that I'm blanking on... "don't bring me no early mornings".

there is at least one more SOC thing I'm not thinking of.

Social source share

• 4 years later...

I still need the faces, it's exactly the same group as the new testament band.

there is the al hunter on SOC, it's pretty good, first label before the other label that I'm blanking on... "don't bring me no early mornings".

there is at least one more SOC thing I'm not thinking of.

Hello i'm need for one copy Faces Faces Diamond eyes - Soc records - please contact me if you have one. thanks

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!