soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 9 months later...

I know it's a hard one but there are 3 on popsike - and I'm sure anglo were auctioning one last year (or was it year before) but I wasn't solvent at the time!

i also have a vague recollection that someone here on ss was offering it in past year or two . It's been one of my faves since late 90's when I had it on a Chicano tape from US- I know it's not a "soul" record as such  but it's my type of sound and if you are right Dave about the limited number, I'll just have to hope that one of the current owners want to offload it

Social source share

I had a ex/m- copy I sold/traded to tommy siqueiro .he sold it later on ebay ($1338 on popsike)..... there is the (riot) reissue which is rare itself if you want it for "beggin you" but I always preferred "you must believe me" (cover of impressions 45)...someone on here told me they had one too after I had offered it in sales but don't remember who it was sorry

franc

Social source share

I had a ex/m- copy I sold/traded to tommy siqueiro .he sold it later on ebay ($1338 on popsike)..... there is the (riot) reissue which is rare itself if you want it for "beggin you" but I always preferred "you must believe me" (cover of impressions 45)...someone on here told me they had one too after I had offered it in sales but don't remember who it was sorry

franc

Yes I've seen these reissues  franc (sure that Craig Moerer) had some - it is the begging side I'm after - that Impressions cover doesn't do anything at all (funny how we all have different tastes)  I'm sure one will turn up eventually and if not then there's always the cd

Social source share

• 8 months later...