Mixed Bunch Of 45`s

Soulfulshoes

A few nice tunes, if you find anything of interest PM me, paypal as GIFT please to barryclose6@gmail.com   please add £2.50 for UK recorded delivery, more than 1 45 includes FREE delivery. Overseas buyers please contact me first to discuss delivery options. Thanks for looking ABT Baz. 

GERALDINE CURRY — YOU`RE SO WONDERFUL — LONDON HOUSE [rare crossover gem, no youtube clip but if you dont know it you should try find one]  M-  £70

TERRI BRYANT — GENI — VERVE — M-   £65

THE JONESES — LIES /WHO LOVES YOU — EPIC [hard to find,rare issue only way to get modern monster Lies on 45 — EX+ £50  

MARY WELLS — IF YOU CAN`T GIVE HER LOVE — REPRISE [demo] NM £15

WE THE PEOPLE — ONLY ONE OF A KIND — MAP CITY — [superb] M- £25

BOBBY REED — YOU ARE — BRUNSWICK — NM    £45

APRIL, MAY & JUNE — HE WENT AWAY — RCA [demo] [twice this price on some big lists, very rare demo] M- £40

JESSIE JAMES — LOVE DON`T COME NO STRONGER — 20TH CENTURY — EX+ £40

NUMONICS - FOREVER AND A DAY - HODISK [rare issue with crackin flip side] M-  £35

LITTLE DOOLEY - NOW OR NEVER - RED RUBY [rare 1st issue before North Bay, signed by the performer] EX+- £20

SIDNEY JOE QUALLS — WHERE THE LILLIES GROW — DAKAR [demo] [simply stunning 45, crossover heaven] EX+ £15

LOVE COMMITTEE — AM I WASTING TIME — ARIOLA [lots of potential for this modern gem] NM £20

CHOCOLATE SYRUP — THE GOODNESS OF LOVE — AVCO EMBASSEY [hard to find UK issue, getting plays] M- £10

CLETUS MARLAND — YOUR GONNA MISS ME — TERRY [so so good] M- £15

WILLIE HUTCH — TALK TO ME — MOTOWN [best money you could ever spend IMO] M- £10

THE LEDGENDS — FEAR NOT — COMMONWEALTH — NM £25   

LARRY BANKS & JAIBI — MY LIFE IS NO BETTER — KENT 30TH [one of the best Kent releases] NM £50

GWEN STEWART - YOU TOOK ME FOR A FOOL - CALL ME - M-  £25  

Edited by Soulfulshoes
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now