Summer 2014 Cd Swap

There's been talk in the previous CD Swap PM group for a CD Swap for the summer (we're looking at a download option for those more technical, but it's not compulsory).  This is a great opportunity to show the world; what a great collection of R&B growlers you have, highlighting those “funky beats” the big-boys aren't playing yet or even to show how “Sweet” or “Deep” your collection is.

All you need to do is send me your contact details (real name and postal address), burn a CD of music, send it to the other recipients and wait for the CD’s to start dropping onto your doormat, it’s that easy.

Numbers will be limited and please only put yourself forward, if you do intend sending out the CDs.  I know it sounds a funny thing to say, but it does cause disappointment and heartache, if people don’t play ball.

So, PM me with your contact details and we can get the ball rolling.  I'd like to close it on 1st August.

Cheers,

John

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would join if there is a download option, I do have a desktop with CD drive in now, but haven't tried it and after last 3 laptops  hassle would prefer download. I appreciate that means it doesn't cost me as much but happy to make donation to a group charity for amount of postage and cost of CD's type thing, or alternatively get bankers drafts for £2.36 and send one each to you all :D 

Would include sleeve notes and track-list in download etc.. It worked on EMS once so AJB on here may be able to help.  

Social source share

I would join if there is a download option, I do have a desktop with CD drive in now, but haven't tried it and after last 3 laptops  hassle would prefer download. I appreciate that means it doesn't cost me as much but happy to make donation to a group charity for amount of postage and cost of CD's type thing, or alternatively get bankers drafts for £2.36 and send one each to you all :D

Would include sleeve notes and track-list in download etc.. It worked on EMS once so AJB on here may be able to help.  

We are going with a download offering, but that will be on a bilateral basis as most people already signed up prefer the CD option.

Social source share

We are going with a download offering, but that will be on a bilateral basis as most people already signed up prefer the CD option.

I will have a bash with my new desktop at weekend, but don't count me in till then, so if it fills up just close. A technophone who works with technology, sure you come across these daily  :D

Social source share