Johnny Mccall ‎– I Need You

Soulmanau

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • 2 weeks later...

Too right Tiggerwoods! I won't try to guess the market value of this record but it would take a lot more than 350 to make me part with mine. Does anyone know of any other records by him beyond this and the thing on Sattelite?

Social source share

£350 sounds about right to me...great and a touch rare but they are out there! Used to be an awkward £8/£12/£15 disc, and was popular in the West Country as an ender. The vocal, in parts, reminds me of Johnny Rodgers', "Make A Change"!

Those living in the South may recall the healthy handful of copies I had back in 2002-ish...a search on here shows a few copies going through at £325/£350 as well.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I wouldn't obviously but I'd want even more rudzy.  My copy going in my coffin with me!!! What a flipping tune

I know where you're coming from and i can dig-it.

Sometimes i think sell, and then counter think when will i ever see it again in MINT.

The over riding thought then is for INCREDIBLE ARTISTRY in a musical realm there really is no contest keep em, unless SKINT!

Social source share

I know where you're coming from and i can dig-it.

Sometimes i think sell, and then counter think when will i ever see it again in MINT.

The over riding thought then is for INCREDIBLE ARTISTRY in a musical realm there really is no contest keep em, unless SKINT!

Live dangerous ,sell it and trust me ..

you will find another for less ,it's not mega rare ,is sat in collections ..more and more collectors are selling up ..convinced  :g:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

A nice record - but bandying auction prices of £700 about is misleading and dangerous... people use this site to assess prices on pieces.

Just for a bit of balance and perspective, not one copy sold on eBay above £330...

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=johnny+mccall++alteen&incldescr=1&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

That's without all of the private / set sales that have been made.

• Helpful 3
Social source share