I'd Just Like To Say

Quinvy

Great Phil, be a bit more careful in future & go with your instinct btw make sure every person on any soul forum or social media knows this guy and what he does and as Philly says hound the tw*t for the £75. :boxing:  :pirate: 

Spot. :shades: 

Social source share

My thoughts exactly, although the seller came on this forum and tried to defend himself.  It's down to Phil whether he's happy with the guy's explanation and ultimately if he has been satisfied with the response.  Doesn't look like eBay did the buyer any favours.

Did he?  How did I miss that?  What was his excuse?

Social source share

Did he?  How did I miss that?  What was his excuse?

He posted about 1030 last night just before it was closed.  I think he was sticking to the story that he'd bought the record years ago in good faith and thought it was genuine.  Also, he had trouble refunding the money because of some missing information required by the bank.

Social source share

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me with advice and support yesterday. This forum is by far the best there is in this genre. Thanks to Mike for making it possible, and to you the members for making it what it is. 

I got my money back today, well, not all of it. I seem to be £75 out of pocket, but without this forum I don't think I would have got anything back. So it shows how powerful a tool this forum is.

Long may it continue, and thanks again to all.

Best regards, Phil.

Pleased for you Phil ,but in future ..if you smell a rat ,don't ignore your instincts ! :wink:

Social source share

good to hear.

for all the complaints about paypal, as a buyer they make it pretty easy to get your money back, in this case you would have been covered, just file a chargeback & got it all back.  bank transfers etc are a thing of the past nowadays (i remember sending cash away for 45s back in the day, so risky).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!