Help Missing Parcel

TOAD

Advice please i paid over the phone from a well known record shop aug 7th waited a week nothing waited another week and phoned the shop they said the parcel was being returned to the shop via a tracking number ive asked my postman if he has put a card through my door or treid to deliver he has said no. Unfortunately the shop today said he would phone me back and allso said he didn't know my records are missing yet i have phoned three times. Tia toad

Social source share

Advice please i paid over the phone from a well known record shop aug 7th waited a week nothing waited another week and phoned the shop they said the parcel was being returned to the shop via a tracking number ive asked my postman if he has put a card through my door or treid to deliver he has said no. Unfortunately the shop today said he would phone me back and allso said he didn't know my records are missing yet i have phoned three times. Tia toad

You just need to get the tracking number Tim and you can check on the Royal Mail website where it is

Social source share

They said that they had tracked it when i phoned them.on phoning the local parcel delivery depot they said only wrongly addressed mail gets sent back to the sender, i thought my address was linked to my visa card? Can you see why i am confused lol lol

Social source share

the postman attempted delivery to the wrong house or your red slip got lost.  The item was sent tracked, Royal Mail only keep these at the local office for a week or two before returning.  If its not turned up back at the shop yet check with your local sorting office as they are sometimes slower than they say at sending them back

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I had a similar experience with a car part I ordered online. Waited 7 days and it never turned up. I was only made aware of this because I contacted the seller to query my parcel's whereabouts. Seller told me that UK mail tried to deliver the parcel on two consecutive days without success as I wasn't in. I know for a fact that I was in etc, etc. Said they left a card but they didn't etc, etc. Phoned seller to ask what they were gonna do about the whole situation only to be told that I would have to pay postage to get it sent out again, they even hinted that I may have to pay the return postage when UK mail couldn't deliver first time round... What a shower of fu##ing jokers all round to be honest. Gave it a week and was completely ignored so I applied for a refund on my Visa credit card which I'd used for the transaction. I got a full refund 2 days later.

Dave

Social source share

Dave thanks it's obvious that the seller is not that interested in it's dissaperance/non delivery so i think after this long wait and three telephone calls i shall go to my bank for a full refund a pity as the shop has been good service until this time

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!