Eddie Foster - I Never Knew - In Records

soulster22

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

It's been suggested to me by someone I know who has a real one is that the number scratched in the deadwax of the boot is In-6311, and In 6311 on a real one. There's some good info in JM's bootleg guide as well. Never released on Demo.

gents, thank you fgor all of the invaluable advise and i will ensure that i don't buy a jeckyl.

regards Harry

Social source share

Social source share

Thanks mate.

Says there that there are no numbers in the deadwax just the title?

Social source share

It's been suggested to me by someone I know who has a real one is that the number scratched in the deadwax of the boot is In-6311, and In 6311 on a real one. There's some good info in JM's bootleg guide as well. Never released on Demo.

Just playing devils advocate for a moment

Probably best to avoid saying 'never released on' - ie Darrell Banks London issue......

Things just have a nasty habit of turning up and proving everyone wrong.

I'm not saying you're wrong but after the Darrell Banks issue it may be safer to say

'No Demo's seen/identified to date'

• Helpful 1
Social source share

i bought a copy off ebay about 14 years ago and 2 arrived from the seller as he found another rough copy in the same shop & decided to send both for one price lol ,  both played nice and loud , both labels identical, one had the title in dead wax other had record No !! i kept the one with the title in & sold the other for £175 13 years ago !

Ian.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

mine has the title and the number , and on the b side , its a minefield

And mine, title etched on both sides, plus In - 6311 etched on both sides too. However the ebay one says no numbers, just titles.

Mine was sold as an original by a reputable dealer and to me certainly looks like one, but what do I know  :huh:  Are there several variations of 'original' press? 

Social source share