Some For Sale (Poss Trade For Android Tablet?)

Martint

Prices in UK£ - all original 45s. Mainly US with a couple of UKs.

Masters of Soul Count the times I need you Ovide 247 EX 10

The World's Funkiest Band When you're alone I feel your love California Gold 79 M- Pressing wave (as all copies) 10

Marvin Gaye Baby don't you do it Walk on the wild side Tamla 54101 VG+ Globes orig. Drill hole. Stunning double sider 10

Lalo Schifrin The Wig Beneath a weeping willow tree Verve 10434 M- Yellow Demo 15

Johnny Sayles Don't turn your back on me You told a lie Mar V Lus 6000 EX 25

George Jackson That's how much you mean to me I'm gonna hold on to what I got Fame 1468 M- Great deep SOLD

Jimmy Holiday Baby boy's in love If you've got the money, I've got the time Minit 32058 M- Promo. V light label wear 25

Jackie Wilson Lonely life I'm coming back to you Brunswick 55216 VG+ Stunning beat ballad 7

The Athenians You tell me Little Queenie In Aid of Charity Esc1 EX UK 45 - 1964 Edinburgh students charity rag fundraiser- mid 60's. Sticker and small WOL - rare 50

Big Boy Myles She's so fine The Flame V-Tone 232 EX R&B 25

The Eruptions Price of Love /Whispers getting louder VAL 7016 - superb double sider M- 60
(Not my upload)

BB King Think it over/I don't want you cutting off your hair HMV Pop 1594 EX Superb R&B b/w top blues. Mod classic. UK original. 60
(Not my upload - and I'm selling an ISSUE not demo)

Marvin Gaye Change what you can/You   Tamla 54160 M- Superb under the radar northern dancer 10

Marvin Gaye Take this heart of mine Need your loving (want you back) Tamla 54132 EX Globes orig 10

ZZ Hill Mr Nobody , Somebody Think people MHR 221 M- R&B-greeny blue label 20

Johnny Sayles My love's a monster Never let me go Chi-Town 3 EX Mark on label where sticker removed 15

Brenda and the Tabulations A love you can depend on Why didn't I think of that Top and Bottom 411 VG++ Some label wear- vocal to Sweet and Easy by Van McCoy 10

Connie McGill & Visions I can't stop my love For that great day Sugar 501 EX 15

Pic and Bill All I want is you It's not you Soul Record EX/EX Spanish in pic sleeve. WOL on back of sleeve 15

Bobby Lee Fears - Exodus (Forward) M- 50

(not my upload below)

I'm in the market for a decent android tablet (Samsung Galaxy 3, Google Nexus etc) and would be happy to consider a trade for a decent one - must be clean, undamaged and fully working (and not too old).....

P&P 1-3 45's £2, or £3.50 recorded, £7 special delivery. Overseas on request.
Edited by martint
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source