Great Grouping Of R&b, R&b Rockers, Soul For Sale

Britmusicsoulfan

Here's the first installment of soul, R&B.  PM if you're interested.  All offers considered.

The Triplets/Bagdad Beat/Dore 574/VG+ labels with catalog sticker on B/VG record/$20

Ramona King/Run Johnny Run/WB 5452/VG labels with ring wear, initials/VG record on A, VG- to VG on B/$20

Ruth Brown/(Mama) He Treats Your Daughter Mean/Atlantic 45-986/VG+ labels with light ring wear and name on A/VG/$60

Ruth Brown/This Little Girl's Gone Rockin'/Atlantic 45-1197/VG to VG+ labels on A with initials and stickers, VG+ labels with initials on B/VG to VG+ record/$35

Billy Ward/Half A Love (Is Better Than None)/Decca 9-30149 promo/VG labels on A with ring wear, VG to VG+ labels with sticker and price sticker on B/VG to VG+ record/$30

Johnny Watson/Gangster of Love/King 45-5774/VG+ labels with light ring wear and stamp on B, drill hole in label/VG- to VG record/$20

Charles Schoen and the Del Counts/Maple Leaf Records of Minnesota/CLP1400/M- labels/VG record (2 copies)/$15 each

The Dells/I Wish It Was Me You Loved/Cadet CA 5702 promo/VG to VG+ labels with writing, VG+ labels on B/VG (almost VG to VG record)/$5

Slim Harpo/Rainin' In My Heart/Excello 45-2194/EX- labels, VG to VG+ record (closer to VG+)/$20

Bill Robinson and the Quails/Take Me Back, Baby/American Records 45-6000/VG+ labels with initials/VG record/$20
Edited by BritMusicSoulFan
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source