Montclairs - Hey You! Don't Fight It! Wanted

Guest sportique

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

mine is VG+ tops and have been offered £750 twice in the last 18 months ...sold 2 at prestatyn about 8 years ago for £550 & £650 in VG poss just VG+ ...could have sold 10! ...never seen them at £300 since then or would have snapped them up....wicked chooon dont think an offer over £1000 would get mine 

Social source share

mine is VG+ tops and have been offered £750 twice in the last 18 months ...sold 2 at prestatyn about 8 years ago for £550 & £650 in VG poss just VG+ ...could have sold 10! ...never seen them at £300 since then or would have snapped them up....wicked chooon dont think an offer over £1000 would get mine 

Records with Soulful Content with a Northern Soul groove are a better investment than GOLD BULLION!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

The mint copies are now over here in Britain and being in the hands of serious collectors, are unlikely to be offered for sale. Copies turning up in the St Louis area are likely to be well used. The label owner's stock has all gone and the master tapes now reside in the Ace archives although Stax own the copyright to the song. Maybe someone who needs the cash will put their copy up for sale but this is likely to be a rare event.

Social source share