Hall Of Fame Sponsor..... Anyone Help Out?

Calling any interested parties........

The Soul Source Hall Of Fame has been quiet over the past few weeks since our Inaugural Inductees were selected. That doesn't mean that things haven't been happening though! In fact, behind the scenes there has been a veritable hive of activity going on in order to create fitting tributes  to our heroes and heroines. he midnight oil has done some serious burning believe me.  On 1st November, the musical lives and stories of our Inductees will 'go live' on Soul Source and people will be able to log onto the site and read and listen to in depth stories of many of our soul stars, produced by fans and have their work appreciated as it should be. 

Nah then...

In order to present a physical award to our Inductees we need to fund that part of the project and here's where I get the cap out.  We are looking for a Sponsor of The Soul Source Northern Soul Hall Of Fame.  

There are lots of RIP tributes on these pages when one of our artists shake off their mortal coils and rightly so. But here's an opportunity to 'give flowers' now, today, before that sad day when people post 'Sleep well' or 'Sad loss'.  

Q - So, what are we looking at from a sponsor? 

A - Well, in order to fund the awards for a year will cost us 500UKP so that's our target.   

Q - What will our Sponsor receive?

A - Well, apart from the warm glow of satisfaction from seeing our soulful heroes lauded properly, he/she can expect to see their logo (if they have one), attached to each and every page within the SSNSHOF.

We're open to any kind of permutation of Sponsorship, from a 1/4 year (125UKP) to a full year (500) so if anyone out there would lie to partake please get in touch via PM.

Regards 

The Soul Source Northern Soul Hall Of Fame Team

Lorraine Chandler

Dave Hogenson

Kevin Horsewood

Eddie Hubbard

Ian Turner

Pete Swift

Dave Moore

Social source share

Just an update folks...

We've had some great offers and they are all appreciated believe me. Still a little way to go to before we can take the project forward and ensure Awards/Trophies for our recipients so...  don't be shy at the back there.... we're not proud, we'll take anybody's money.... :D  :hatsoff2:   

Only a week to go before our Inductees are showered with tributes via our pages. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Just an update folks...

We've had some great offers and they are all appreciated believe me. Still a little way to go to before we can take the project forward and ensure Awards/Trophies for our recipients so...  don't be shy at the back there.... we're not proud, we'll take anybody's money.... :D  :hatsoff2:   

Only a week to go before our Inductees are showered with tributes via our pages. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave

I'm happy to chuck £50 in. 

Can I paypal someone/somewhere?

Peter

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source