Jimmy Nolan R.i.p

Guest Craig A Butler

Guest Craig A Butler

It is with deep sadness, I have to announce the death of Jimmy Nolan from Bradford.
He had been very poorly with a brain tumour for the last 2 yrs, & even though he was a fighter, he finally lost his battle late Monday night.
We will announce all the arrangements for his final send off and anyone who knew him please come to say goodbye.

Both myself and Debbie will always remember the funny, smart and great friend. RIP Jimmy we will miss you.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Craig A Butler

The funeral arrangements are for Thursday October 30th at 1.20pm with a short service & cremation at Scholemoor Crematorium, Necropolis Rd, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 2PS.

Afterwards at the Harold Conservative Club, 393 New Works Rd, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD12 0UD

Social source share

Guest Craig A Butler

Anyone attending the send off on Thursday, that fancies playing a few tunes, please contact myself & we will try to fit you in.

Craig

sonicfortunes@gmail.com

Social source share

Guest Craig A Butler

post-8998-0-21356400-1414605796.jpgToday would have been Jimmy Nolan's 52nd birthday, so tomorrow we're gonna celebrate his life with his friends & family.
DJ's so far who have kndly donated their services are myself, Derek Pearson, Ronnie HanleyDavid Guiry & Dave Prest.

Social source share

I was planning / intended to come and say goodbye to a top lad and friend of yesteryear but work commitments has just put an end to that,still gonna try and work something out but if it's a no go please send my thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

R.I.P. Jimmy sister mack (only jimmy will know what that means)

Dazz x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!