Warren's Sales Frederick Hymes, Lucille Mathis, Carl Underwood And More

Boogaloo

Hiya I'm offering up some real juicy tunes for sale. I'LL NOT BE HOLDING ANY TUNES so the first to get payment to me gets the record. I'll try to get back to people as quickly as I can. All records are VG+ unless stated but please pm me if you have any queries. Paypal is fine as a gift. Cheers

Carl Underwood  - Aint You Lying - Merging - £900

Frederick Hymes III - Time won’t do me no favours - Fab Vegas - £500

Lucille Mathis - I'm not your regular woman - ABET - £275

Towanda Barnes - You Don't Mean It/ Find Someone To Love  - A&M - £200

Mariynns  - The Very Next Time - Daran  - £300

Jimmy Moore - Church Street Sally - SPQR - £500

The Page Boys - Barricuda - Hamilton - £225

Darrow Fletcher - What Have I Got Now - Jacklyn - £175

Epitome Of Sound - You Don't Love Me - £175

The Kindly Shepherds  - Lend me your hand - £150

Alfie Davison- Love Is A Serious Business- Mercury - £150

Vonnettes - Touch My Heart - Cobblestone  - £125

7th Avenue Aviators - You Should A Held On - Congress - £450

Ernest Mosley - Stubborn Heart - La-Cindy  -£750

Bonnie Herman - Hush don't cry - Columbia - £150
Annabelle Fox - Lonely girl - Satin - £200

• Helpful 2
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Rod as a member im asking you to remove this post just to teach warren a lesson I've no axe to grind with warren,but feel it's not in the best interest of the site in fact he's making it a laughing stock,warren put up a price that he was happy to sell at then change the rules,regards johno p.s will try to get is post removed from face book too

Social source share

Rod as a member im asking you to remove this post just to teach warren a lesson. I've no axe to grind with warren,but feel it's not in the best interest of the site in fact he's making it a laughing stock,warren put up a price that he was happy to sell at then change the rules,regards johno p.s will try to get is post removed from face book too

It's obvious that this has upset a lot of members.

Should any of the members who contacted him to buy 7th Ave 45 wish to leave a negative then I feel that is justified. Similarly any member who contacted him and has not received a reply as yet re other 45s can leave a negative too. He was on earlier today so I'm assuming he ought to have replied by now, particularly to any member who has actually paid for the 45.

As for changing from set sale to auction whilst I agree it's not in keeping with the spirit of the site, unfortunately it is not against site rules.  My fault, in that I didn't think there was a need for such a rule as most sellers stick to the terms of the ad and don't change them just because an item receives more than one enquiry to buy.  I'll be emending rules tomorrow.

I'm actually hoping that Warren will have read the posts on here and reconsidered his position on the auction.

ROD

Social source share

Hi Folks

First of all. Apologies to those whom I've offended with this. Wasn't my intention and I certainly wouldn't do it again. I've pm Rod and said that if he feels my actions warrant a ban from Soul Source I'm OK with that. I've informed the highest bidder that they won the offer so unless they felt they were happy for it go back on set sale I'd have to honour our agreement.

As for the pms and other messages from the sales list I've literally had no time due to work issues other than 30 mins yesterday to reply to the messages about the other tunes. I thought I'd replied to them all but obviously I'd missed some and as you no doubt can see I don't like to miss a sales opportunity. I'm going to have to wait a few days until I've cleared that backlog but I promise to contact everyone who messaged me.

Hope this answers the queries and again apologies

• Helpful 2
Social source share

This is all so wrong. I pm'd warren at 6.12 AM and asked for payment details. Then when it went to set sale I upped my bid to £620.00. I noticed that warren had listed his phone number so sent him a text to see where I was with things. I have had absolutely no response and think that it's bang out of order. I am now in Spain for a few days so was keen to get this settled before I left but nothing!!!

Warren I hope that you listing your records is a sign that your selling up and leaving the scene as this has left a very bad taste for a lot of people!

H

• Helpful 3
Social source share