Wants-No Replies

While we're on this subject regarding communication surely people who either wanting or selling can message with more than just "its yours" or "send email address" etc its a free messaging service so why not communicate and give more details.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

It’s not much of one, but in people’s defence with ref to replying generally (no excuse if asking for a record and someone has taken the trouble to contact you - Even if you managed to get the record from another source)

Some people are made of different stuff - They’ll read a message and think to themselves…...”I’ll reply later”……then simply forget. This is something I personally can’t get my head round because I am someone that always ‘reacts’ (replies) Absolutely out of common courtesy, but also that I always feel the need to deal with things straight away.

Most people generally reply, some take their time, and the ones that don’t get round to replying don’t actually mean anything personal by it (Although still drives me insane on the rare occasion that it does happen)

It’s the world we live in :wink: 

Len :thumbsup: 

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

It's puzzling though. If someone asks for a want, someone sends them a message that they have the record they want, then gets no answer - It must be annoying, especially if it is your business.

There is worse things in life I grant ya (Pete)

Len :thumbsup: 

Edited by LEN
Social source share

DON`T YOU JUST LOVE IT! RECENTLY I HAVE REPLIED TO 3 WANTS POST ,SENT 2-3 PMS TO THEM AND NOT ONE REPLY IF THEY DON`T WANT TO BUY THEM AT THE PRICE YOU QUOTE,I`VE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT,EVEN THOUGH I CONSIDER MY SELF AS NOT EXPENSIVE,BUT AT LEAST CONTACT ME AND TELL ME IF THATS THE CASE RANT OVER

SAMMY

I've has a theory for sometime that some people put Wants up to show off and when you offer them something it's either too expensive, too Mint minus, too VG-, wrong east/west coast issue, not an original, not a re-issue, etc. Still that's better than the terds who answer you asking what your offer would be.............................. (ps got caught in a thunderstorm in Willebroek yesterday had to hide in a cafe :thumbsup: )

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!