Charity Soul powered by Drax Multi Fuel power Station

fantastic effort boys

its for a great cause that's dear to my heart I know how much the boys +girls put into running this charity

and to see yourselfs donating that fantastic amount into the coffers to help find a cure for this terrible condition (prostrate cancer)

is an heart warming gesture

thank you

• Helpful 1
Social source share

17 hours ago, the Happy Hooker said:

Just a shout out to inform 'local' soulies that Drax Power station, largest Multi-Fuel Power Station in the UK,  have just made a wonderful donation of £400.0 to Charity Soul. This goes towards our 'goal' for 2016 to achieve a cumulative donation total of £50,000.0, which coupled with a recent contribution of £300.0 made by some local cycling business executives who entered a team in the recent ETAP rally in France, sporting Charity Soul T-shirts, makes this seemingly impossible figure a reality

KTF

IMG-20160713-WA0001.jpg

SUPERB stuff TOC and all and give my regards to the Prof....!X

@@
~

LUV
SOOTY
X

maitland.jpg

Edited by SOOTY
Social source share

WOW !  great news . such generous donations , and as always well done to all the organisers for putting in so much time behind the scenes for making these great events run like clockwork . the recent Harrogate - Manhattan dayer being a typical example . well done Toc , Nige , Lodgie , Andy R  and all the charity soul crew. with two more Harrogates in October and the monster Leeds Rhinos in November watch that total fly .

shorty

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!