The lads at Soultime in Derbyshire are starting the new year off with a bang!
Friday January 12th 2007
After trying out three venues in the latter half of 2006 Ian Marriott and Glyn Williams have settled on a great little club and would like to invite all soulies old and new to come along and sample asoultime soul night FOR FREE*
The venue the guys have chosen is the very first place they tried The Leabrooks Club.
The venue is booked now for the first 6 months of 2007 and if succesful will become a permanent fixture on the monthly soul calendar.
Ian and Glyn are the guys that brought you the Alfreton Leisure centre soul nights so you know the calibre of soul night to expect.
The venue is smart, REAL sprung wooden dance floor, very cheap beer and parking to the rear. Capacity is around 200 so please arrive early as this one will be a packer.
The sound system is crystal clear using Behringer mixers, Peavey and carlsboro speaker combinations up to 4Kw that is set up correctly so's not to give permanent deafness or crappy screeching sound!
The music policy for the club is 75% oldies and across the board Northern Soul. We do play the popular oldies of the moment but also breathe some life back into underplayed oldies that used to fill the floors around the country but now sit in boxes gathering dust. Basically it's all round proper Northern Soul!* All you need to get in free is a copy of our flyer, a copy of this news release or an email that we will be sending out. Our northern nights are NOT for handbaggers but for Northern Soul fans of 18+ If you're just looking for a theme disco then go somewhere else.
Friday 12th January 2007FREE ADMISSION!!*
Leabrooks Nr Alfreton
7:30 - 12:00 / 12:30
- From M1 Junction 28 take the A38 Ripley / Derby
- look for the exit B600 Sommercotes and turn left at the end of the exit road - it's left no matter which end of the a38 you are coming from
- Continue past GK ford garage on your left and B&Q / Aldi on your right
- At the mini roundabout with the tiger pub on your left - turn right.
- straight over pedestrian crossings and when you reach the first set of tjunction traffic lights turn left.
- Leabrooks club is 30 yards from this junction on your right.
- Maps are on our website Soultime Promotions
See you there!
any questions call me - 07940 701047