Jump to content

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017 cover

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Best wishes on behalf of all the Soul Source team

jolly on

1. Article Comments

Forum Activity

Members Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice one Mike

Thanks for such a great site.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Edited by Peter99

HAPPY KERSTMAS YOUNGERS :hatsoff2:GOED NEW JAAR

IAN & SALLY STACEY  & NUNEATON SOUL CLUB

Link to comment

Happy Christmas, to all members and there loved ones. And the best of luck for 2017.

Thanks to the team for another wonderful year on this forum. All the best-H

Link to comment

Merry Christmas to you all, especially Mike and the mods, and in particular all of my friends who I haven't seen enough of this year. Soulful Best Wishes for 2017.

:hatsoff2:- Kev

A Merry Christmas to everyone and there family. :thumbsup:

A happy New year and best wishes for 2017 :thumbsup:

And a prayer to all those we have lost this year :( my thoughts are with you and your family at this special time. gone but not forgotten

peace and love

alan

Edited by ajb

Link to comment

Merry crimbo to all who know me and them that don't your missing out :yes:    big love to all sourcers and messy crimbo X baz

Link to comment

Wishing everyone on SoulSource and across the wider Soul scene every health and happiness for Christmas and the new year from the two of us in a very stormy 80mph on the Beaufort scale 'Storm Barbara' 600 feet above sea-level on the top of this Cornish hill!

Best wishes!

Link to comment

Spencers drying by an open fire,

Leather trench coat hanging in the hall,

Solatios shined and the vest is pressed,

Merry Christmas one and all.

Link to comment

As a non Christian and a non meat eater I don't celebrate the season, but I wish all those that do a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

Tattoo Dave

To everyone on Soul Source,

have a very safe and enjoyable Christmas

Edited by Triode

Link to comment

We would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy soulful new year

Jacque & Fred Ward

On 12/22/2016 at 04:40, redditchcrew said:

HAPPY KERSTMAS YOUNGERS :hatsoff2:GOED NEW JAAR

IAN & SALLY STACEY  & NUNEATON SOUL CLUB

Hebben jullie een Prettige Kerstdagen en gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

Guest johnny hart

Posted

Happy Holiday total all S.S . amigos (especially Tattoo Dave ,my kind of guy!) LOL Johnny Hart ,Malaga

15 hours ago, conchitta said:

¡Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo mis compadres!

11 hours ago, Man from Soul said:

Merry Christmas & A Happy & prosperous New Year to one and all [now where's my pressies].

I'm led to believe one must look underneath a tree of some kind.

Link to comment

I'm led to believe one must look underneath a tree of some kind.

• Not as easy as you'd think, I can't find my one present in the midst of my wife's plethora [Christmas word of the day ]of presents, oh to be popular.

Edited by Man from Soul

10 hours ago, Man from Soul said:

I'm led to believe one must look underneath a tree of some kind.

Think yourself lucky, I gave up on Christmas when I was 3, I was given a functional carpenter's set complete with hammer, nails, and best of all a tenon saw, sadly wood was overlooked, so I used my initiative and used it on the wood to hand, lunch time came along and the dining room table was minus 3 legs at different heights.  I found out then that the idea of "peace and goodwill" doesn't exist even on the day let alone the season when facing down one's parents.  That was my first emotional scarring, of which there have been a plethora over the ensuing years, it's all part of life's rich Aubusson.

On 24 December 2016 at 06:26, RobbK said:

Hebben jullie een Prettige Kerstdagen en gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

4 hours ago, Man from Soul said:

Look on the bright side they could have given you a functional cowboy set & you might still be in jail.

I did try to shoot my brother when I was a teenager, but that wasn't at Christmas

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 20:38, TattooDave said:

Tattoo Dave

And the same to you Mate

Met you at Nuneaton last time I visited ( mid 2016 ) and had a blast guessing when and where the record was played first !!

All the best and more for 2017

Edited by PeteSi

4 hours ago, Mr Fred said:

Just out of interest have you any ties with the Netherlands? My mother came from Den Haag.

My father's family came from Den Haag.  The woman who was the model for De Visservrouw (famous metal statue on the beach at Scheveningen) was my great aunt, by marriage.  I reside there part of each year (more than anywhere else-I also spend time in Denmark, Germany, Canada and USA).  I work for Sanoma Uitgevers, bv. (Dutch Disney publications), as well as Danish and Swedish Disney Pub. (Egmont Serieforleget), and German Disney Pub. (Ehapa Verlag).  I have worked for Dutch Disney since 1984.  I lived in Den Haag (Archipelbuurt) from 1986-2004, and a village in Nord Holland since.

Spreek je goed Hollands dan?

On 27/12/2016 at 18:46, RobbK said:

Spreek je goed Hollands dan?

Niet vloeiend maar ik kan krijgen door. HI Robb have been past the statue you mentioned many times in scheveningen you must be proud. Looks like you get about a bit seems an interesting job.I have been coming over to the Netherlands ever since I was born and have a big family over there and have 7 cousins jotted all over.Was last over in September. All the best for the new year   Regards Fred.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Related Soul Music Links

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.