Jump to content
  • Sign Up

DBSC Cotgrave Notts - Guests Big Al, Martin Edwards + Residents - Nottingham


  Woodview  - Nottingham   NG12 3JG   GB

Soul Nights
OW31
   (1 review)

DBSC Cotgrave Notts - Guests Big Al, Martin Edwards + Residents

Event Information

Now in its 15th year - Driving Beat Soul Club Notts.

 

Spinning across the board 60s, 70s Northern Soul with an open box policy for the DJ’s. Everything from Classics, RnB, current floor fillers as well as underplayed Motown… plus any requests on the night.

 

Guest DJ’s… Big Al & Martin Edwards

 

Plus residents Alex and Paul Lightly



We hope to see you on Saturday 9th July at this spacious 450 capacity, air conditioned venue with a large wooden dance floor and off street parking.

 

Bus stop right outside (To and from Nottingham)

Door tax £4-00

8:00PM - 00:45AM

100% Vinyl

Late bar

Cotgrave Welfare
Woodview,
Cotgrave.
Nottingham.
NG12 3PJ.

For more information please call,

Trev 07843 383144 or Clive 07974 685065

dbsc_2016._MODjpg.PNG

 

Due to the Welfare H&S regulations - No Talc please

Venue Map


Venue Address

Woodview, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3JG, United Kingdom

Contact the venue

Please contact the venue to confirm event and admission details before travelling

Members Comments

Hit the down arrow below to switch 1 review / 13 comments

Recommended Comments

One to add to the diary...  Cotgrave on Saturday the 9th from 20:00 ‘til 00:45 with 4 DJs & if you get a chance tune in on Wednesday to Acacia Radio's Northern Soul Show With Paul Lightly :thumbsup:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Just been told of big als new purchase wish I was there to hear it's first played out wow get ready big al a big man with a big collection but most of all a big heart for the music have a great night and see you soon yocky and mandy 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Big Al is up is up for Cotgrave on Saturday  :thumbsup:

On 6/30/2016 at 21:45, al big n bouncy said:

All ways a brilliant night can't wait all ways a great crowd  see you there atb al 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

A quick reminder for August....... Saturday 13th is cancelled due to the Annual Charity All-Dayer supported by 15 DJs on Sunday 28th August :thumbsup:

 

large.DBSC_charity_2016.PNG.7d3cb738c3b4

 

Every penny raised from the door and raffle will be donated to this year’s chosen Charities  

Heartlink & The Pink Ribbon Foundation - Registered charity numbers  513946 & 1080839  

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Guest DJ’s… Big Al, Martin Edwards plus residents Alex and Paul Lightly, only £4 on the door - see Trev or Clive

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 01/07/2016 at 12:32, yockyman said:

Just been told of big als new purchase wish I was there to hear it's first played out wow get ready big al a big man with a big collection but most of all a big heart for the music have a great night and see you soon yocky and mandy 

See you next month :thumbsup:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Wonder what this tune is?  DJ running order to follow :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, al big n bouncy said:

Just got a new record so looking to playing It Saturday always a brilliant crowd always make you so welcome atb al

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

DJ running order, 20:00 - 21:15 Alex, 21:15 – 22:15 Martin Edwards, 22:15 – 23:30 Big Al & 23:30 – 00:45 Paul Lightly :thumbsup:

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 hours ago, OW31 said:

DJ running order, 20:00 - 21:15 Alex, 21:15 – 22:15 Martin Edwards, 22:15 – 23:30 Big Al & 23:30 – 00:45 Paul Lightly :thumbsup:

 

 

Just over 6 hours to go...  if you miss this one we are back @ Cotgrave on Sunday 28 th August

On 05/07/2016 at 18:31, OW31 said:

A quick reminder for August....... Saturday 13th is cancelled due to the Annual Charity All-Dayer supported by 15 DJs on Sunday 28th August :thumbsup:

 

large.DBSC_charity_2016.PNG.7d3cb738c3b4

 

Every penny raised from the door and raffle will be donated to this year’s chosen Charities  

Heartlink & The Pink Ribbon Foundation - Registered charity numbers  513946 & 1080839  

 

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
41 minutes ago, al big n bouncy said:

Records all sorted  on our way soon see you all later safe journey atb al

 

Big Al, Martin Edwards, Alex and Paul Lightly.... only £4 on the door - see Trev or Clive :hatsoff2:

 0
  •  

Share this comment


Link to comment

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links





×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.