Jump to content
  • Sign Up

SINK SOUL CLUB LIVERPOOL - Liverpool


  Seel Street   - Liverpool   L1 4BH   GB   english soul event

Soul Nights
brookesy

SINK SOUL CLUB LIVERPOOL

Event Information

Sunday 16th December is the date of the next Sink Soul Club in the basement of EEBGBs, 80--82 Seel Street, Liverpool L1 4BH.

Always a very busy venue with a superb mix of 60s Soul, Rhythm & Blues, Jamaican and original Mod sounds!

3pm till 9pm, entry is £5 on the door.

Venue Map


Venue Address

Seel Street , Liverpool, England, L1 4BH, United Kingdom

Contact the venue

Please contact the venue to confirm event and admission details before travelling

Members Comments

Hit the down arrow below to switch 0 reviews / 11 comments

Recommended Comments

The Sink Soul Club Christmas Cracker takes place on Sunday 16th December in the basement of EEBGBs on Seel Street, Liverpool.....another top afternoon of superb sounds, don't miss this one!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Four of us coming from opposite ends of the country for our Christmas meet. Lots of good vibes for the Sink, looking forward to it.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Last one was packed and sounds like this could be busier. If you want to be near the dance floor you will need to be early.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Looking forward to this one, our Christmas Crackers are well worth a visit.
Right, time to get my records ready. 🙂

Share this comment


Link to comment

For everybody's information, here's the DJ Rota for Sunday 16th December
 

3.00pm - 3.30pm - Pete

3.30pm - 4.00pm - Stan

4.00pm - 4.30pm - Dennis

4.30pm - 5.00pm - Tony

5.00pm - 5.30pm - Pete

5.30pm - 6.00pm - Stan

6.00pm - 6.30pm - Dennis

6.30pm - 7.00pm - Tony

7.00pm - 7.30pm - Pete

7.30pm - 8.00pm - Stan

8.00pm - 8.30pm - Dennis

8.30pm - 9.00pm - Tony

Edited by denbo

Share this comment


Link to comment

So much interest in the Sink Soul Club Christmas Cracker, if you like your early soul, R&B and Jamaican sounds then this is the place for you!

Looking like it's going to be a busy one so if you want a seat don't forget to arrive early....see you there. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

The countdown has begun to the Sink Soul Club Christmas Cracker---always one if our busiest events of the year in the basement of EEBGBs, what a great way to kick off the Festive Season!

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/12/2018 at 19:47, brookesy said:

The countdown has begun to the Sink Soul Club Christmas Cracker---always one if our busiest events of the year in the basement of EEBGBs, what a great way to kick off the Festive Season!

Hotel booked, really looking forward to Sunday Tony, not been to the new venue yet but hear great things. As always sure to hear some great music from Stan, Pete, Dennis and your good self. Will be bringing my dancing shoes, hopefully my knees will hold up also a cheap box of r & b for sales for Xmas lol

See you Sunday.

Edited by stretfordender

Share this comment


Link to comment

Only one place to be in Liverpool this Sunday and it's not Anfield. Get down to Heebies Basement in Seel Street. Kick off is 3.00 pm, followed by six hours of top music.

Share this comment


Link to comment
40 minutes ago, stowboy said:

Only one place to be in Liverpool this Sunday and it's not Anfield. Get down to Heebies Basement in Seel Street. Kick off is 3.00 pm, followed by six hours of top music.

We'll be United with the music Pete, see you Sunday

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 12 December 2018 at 20:51, stretfordender said:

Hotel booked, really looking forward to Sunday Tony, not been to the new venue yet but hear great things. As always sure to hear some great music from Stan, Pete, Dennis and your good self. Will be bringing my dancing shoes, hopefully my knees will hold up also a cheap box of r & b for sales for Xmas lol

See you Sunday.

Cheers pal, we're sure you'll like the new venue--we've had some great feedback about it so far, everyone we've spoken to has been really positive about it.

I'll have a look through your box of "cheapies" if I get time, see you tomorrow!

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links





×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.