Jump to content
  • Sign Up

carl piper ,kingsway hall,its where its at


   no location added yet

Soul Nights
boxerbeat
   (2 reviews)

CARL PIPER ,KINGSWAY HALL,ITS WHERE ITS AT

Event Information

WELL THATS XMAS OVER,NEW YEAR ON THE WAY,WERE WE,LL BE SPENDING IT AT CARLTON IN LINDRICK THIS YEAR,,.SO ITS THAT TIME JANUARY 26TH KINGSWAY HALL 21ST ANNIVERSARY.,21 YEARS OF DANCERS COMING THROUGH THE DOOR FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD,THE CONVERSATIONS,THE LAUGHS,THE HICK UPS,BUT EVERYONE GOING AWAY SMILING,THE SOUL BRO,S AND SISTERS WE,VE LOST,BUT ARE STILL WITH US,THIS IS ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS TO REMEMBER,DONT MISS OUT....GUEST DJS OLD SCHOOLS PETERBOURGHS ANDY{SMUDGE SMITH}AND MARTIN CALDERBANK ,SUPPORTED BY BARRY DONALDSON AND MYSELF,FIRST FREE 100 CDS,ALL WOODERN FLOOR,GREAT MUSIC,OLDIES OF COURSE,FRIENDLY BAR STAFF £5 OTD.....KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN ,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,NG19 0DU,7.30 TILL 12.30ISH.CONTACT CARL 07794 13189....🙂👍..A BIT MORE TO ADD ON,WE NOW HAVE MICK H COMING TO SUPPORT AND DO A SPOT,AND ALSO WERE FITTING IN ANOTHER DJ WHICH HAS OFFERED HIS SERVICES,WHICH IS GRAEME BICKERTON,THANKS M8,KTF,THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT...🙂

Contact the venue

Please contact the venue to confirm event and admission details before travelling

Members Comments

Hit the down arrow below to switch 2 reviews / 28 comments

Recommended Comments

Hi Carl,

 

Hope all is well mate.

 

Can't make this one,due to working,hope you all have a great night.

Sending you some money in the post for the little fellow,hope you

raise a nice amount.

 

All the best,KTF,Ron. :hatsoff2:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Looking forward to this event. We would like to support the charity by donating 3 items of clothing.

Male Bags ( Baggies ) Schoolboy Grey 32" waist x 31" leg

Female Bags ( Baggies ) Beige size 14 x 29" leg

Pegs    Prince of Wales check 34" waist x 29" leg

So get your raffle tickets bought and lets raise some money for the young man. 

See you all next week.

Dave & Jo

Stockport Soul Clothing 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 16/01/2019 at 22:48, Mustang said:

Hi Carl,

 

Hope all is well mate.

 

Can't make this one,due to working,hope you all have a great night.

Sending you some money in the post for the little fellow,hope you

raise a nice amount.

 

All the best,KTF,Ron. :hatsoff2:

thanks ron,your a good man,ktf,carl

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 18/01/2019 at 08:17, northern45 said:

Looking forward to this event. We would like to support the charity by donating 3 items of clothing.

Male Bags ( Baggies ) Schoolboy Grey 32" waist x 31" leg

Female Bags ( Baggies ) Beige size 14 x 29" leg

Pegs    Prince of Wales check 34" waist x 29" leg

So get your raffle tickets bought and lets raise some money for the young man. 

See you all next week.

Dave & Jo

Stockport Soul Clothing 

thanks dave,jo,stockport clothing,everyone have pulled together and doing there best,cheers,ktf,carl

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kev Richardson said:

21 yrs is an achievement Carl. Wishing you a memorable night. Good luck with the fund raising for the charity. Best wishes from me and Ann. We will see you all in March. 

thanks kev,ann,as you know yourselfs it has,nt been a smooth journey all the way,but we,ve met a hell of a lot of great soul family along the way,which has made it a great time,i,d repeat 95% of it,ktf,carl

Share this comment


Link to comment

well abit of a set back,i hav,nt got around to doing the cds,to much on and my head all over with this charity for little scott,so i will have them ready for feb,those that wont make it,we will get them to you some how,ktf,carl👍

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi Carl sorry we can't make it for this one have a great night as always  the soul family always come together for things like this we hope you raise a lot of money for a good cause ktf moz & Cheryl 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, lambretta gp 200 said:

Hi Carl sorry we can't make it for this one have a great night as always  the soul family always come together for things like this we hope you raise a lot of money for a good cause ktf moz & Cheryl 

hi moz,cheryl,hope your both fine,hav,nt seen you for a while,will sort something out for the northern line m8,yes m8 the family come together on times like this,take care the both of you,ktf,carl

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi Carl & Val, Sorry can't be with you for the anniversay. Hope you have a great night. We hopefully will see you in the next few weeks.

Regards Des & Bev

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi Carl really looking forward to this one- it's been a while since we last stomped on that floor. Can't wait to play a set at the legendary Kingsway and help raise some funds for the little chap..hunting for raffle prizes as I write 🙂 see you tomorrow 👍

Regards Graeme & Karen x x 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 hours ago, Diamond1 said:

Hi Carl & Val, Sorry can't be with you for the anniversay. Hope you have a great night. We hopefully will see you in the next few weeks.

Regards Des & Bev

hi des,bev,no worries,you will be missed,but as long as your both fine,see ya soon bro.xx

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 hours ago, graeme b said:

Hi Carl really looking forward to this one- it's been a while since we last stomped on that floor. Can't wait to play a set at the legendary Kingsway and help raise some funds for the little chap..hunting for raffle prizes as I write 🙂 see you tomorrow 👍

Regards Graeme & Karen x x 

 

ok greame,karen,enjoy.xx

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 20/01/2019 at 08:41, marty57 said:

Lesley & me will be there, looking forward to a good work out , out on that floor , koko.

lets go for it,its looking good.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Magpie69 said:

Not been to venue before. How is it for parking?

Car park pal , bring a spare top you'll need it !

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi guys and girls have a great poster which I will be bringing for you and raffle see you all there yorkyphil 👌

Share this comment


Link to comment

Blimey that was a right good shift last nite just as it used to be, everyone played their part & all for a good cause too . Hope & pray all goe's well for the little fella .

Martin & Lesley X

Share this comment


Link to comment

Absolutely storming night arrived at 8pm and the floor already buzzing - great to see so many familiar friendly faces that had travelled down for this - great spot from Mick H - let’s all do it again next month 👍👍

Share this comment


Link to comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys   a great night full of soul    i so enjoyed it ,the atmosphere was electric from the off   

Martin L

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.