Jump to content

The Spirit Of Lowton Culcheth Charity Special Friday - Warrington

Soul Nights
Bazm

The Spirit Of Lowton Culcheth Charity Special Friday - Warrington

An Open Invitation to a Special Charity Event

We would like to welcome you to attend a double 60th Celebration on Friday 13th December, Baz Maleady and Les Harrison will be celebrating their 60th Birthdays at Culcheth and would love to see as many people who have attended Lowton and Culcheth over the years.

This will be a charity event and all the profits from the night will be donated to Christies Hospital. Admission will be £5.00 on the door and there will be a raffle with some very special prizes.

There will be the usual two rooms featuring Rare 60’s and 70’s Northern and the Modern Room. DJ’s on the night will be TED MASSEY, PHIL THRELLFALL, KEV MURPHY, BOB HINSLEY, IAN CUNLIFFE, ROBBO, SIMON INGHAM and Birthday Boys LES HARRISON and BAZ MALEADY, in the main room and CHRIS BOX, JEM BOOTH and JOHN TOWNEND in the Modern Room

Come One, Come All and Let,s Make This a Birthday and Christmas Celebration

soul Culcheth 2019 FRONT DEC 19


Members Comments

Recommended Comments



Another great night that I would just love to get to, but sadly miss due to work....a great line up for this one as well, and sure to be a packer, I know from experience theres always loads of new faces checking it out so, no different for the christmas do.....hope everyone has a night to remember...😉👍

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Rumours have it that it's Mr Maleedy 60th birthday.  

It's a LIE! ...Oh well I guess the secret is out 😆 Looks like a few of us reachin' that milestone in December, It's the new 40 you know LOL

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Good vibes comin for this... Invitations going out left, right and centre but all welcome...

A night of great music, soul friends, past, present and future, all for a great cause

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

Looking forward to seeing you mate and it will be my 1st visit to Culcheth ( spirit of lowton) so please be gentle with me. You know how sensitive I am 🤣🤣🤣

  • Up vote 4
Link to comment

Will be there to celebrate with you guys 👍

as well has raising money for a charity that is close to my heart 👍

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Triode said:

Will be there to celebrate with you guys 👍

as well has raising money for a charity that is close to my heart 👍

Nice one Paul, be good to see you...

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Looking forward to seeing you mate and it will be my 1st visit to Culcheth ( spirit of lowton) so please be gentle with me. You know how sensitive I am 🤣🤣🤣

Haha, nice one Steve, be good to see you Mate, deffo a 'soul night' with a difference...well it would be it's the 'Spirit of Lowton' a place I know was close to your heart...

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

One Week to go and shaping up nicely! Hot on Soul Source and lots people coming, let's make it a great night for a better than good cause...

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Great line up, 2 great friends birthdays and all for Christie's. Can't wait will be in full party mode. 

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Rhino said:

Great line up, 2 great friends birthdays and all for Christie's. Can't wait will be in full party mode. 

Thank you Pete, should be a great night...

Link to comment

Just to let you know a complimentary buffet has been arranged as a birthday 'Thank You' to all attending, so a pie and a pint (and cakes) will be order of the night. Weyhay 👏

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Two rooms, three bars, beer and gin promotions, FREE buffet, full wooden dancefloors, top class sound systems and a friendly knowledgable crowd, all out for  agreat cause this Friday

Why not Join the fun...

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment

Its looking like a packer especially with Baz & Les celebrating 60th birthdays great to see all proceeds going to a Wonderful Charity Christie's

Really looking forward to seeing lovely friends again

Music gonna be off the scale xx

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

A BIG favourite in the North West with spins at Lowton and Prestwich via Terry Davies, looking forward to hearing this on Friday from Ted...

 

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

Not as widely a dancefloor smash (yet) for the Phonetics - but brilliant in its own way

Roll on Friday - any excuse for a party :thumbup:✨

 

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, eddiefoster said:

 PHIL and TED's excellent adventure - Culcheth this Friday

Let's make it a big night for the Birthday boys....

image.png.c12b2e3009e461737d3fad3a95b0058d.png

image.png.2080d5b631f8f0156e7c6341dd68147b.png

soul image

Love it! ...

 

Link to comment

Looking forward to Friday.

A really great cause which is close to my heart, plus a couple of awd duffers are celebrating too 👍

 

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

Let’s make this a double 60th Birthday party to remember! 🎂 All for a great cause, Christies Hospital - close to many a heart 💖 see you all there!

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, PhilT said:

👍

 

1 hour ago, SoulieSue said:

Let’s make this a double 60th Birthday party to remember! 🎂 All for a great cause, Christies Hospital - close to many a heart 💖 see you all there!

Spot on Sue...looking forward to a great night

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

So as we head towards one of the biggest decisions many of us will make for quite some time, do you 'get Culcheth done' or join 'the many not just the Few, well all I can say is choose carefully but your trust in those that will deliver a Great Night Out!

So, forget the 'effin' election, it'll 'all be over but the shouting' as Ann Sexton would say, just come and enjoy a great night out this Friday and 'Dance Your Blues Away' 

 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Just had a call from Les and the raffle is shaping up nicely, got my eye on that jar of Uncle Joes Mint Balls... 😉

 

soul Uncle Joe%u2019s Mint Balls 1.4kg Jar

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bazm said:

Just had a call from Les and the raffle is shaping up nicely, got my eye on that jar of Uncle Joes Mint Balls... 😉

 

soul Uncle Joe%u2019s Mint Balls 1.4kg Jar

You can take the pie eater out of Wigan springs to mind.  🤣🤣🤣

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Just posted what will be the first big prize in our charity raffle kindly donated by local artist Neil Thomson. 

The usual selling price is around about £300 so make sure you buy plenty of tickets 

Also we've been given two free weekender passes for Cleethorpes 2020 by event organiser Phil Dick so a big thanks to these two 

please come along and help me and Barry have a great night 

any raffle prizes you my wish to bring would be very welcome to make more money for Christie’s 

ATB Les H 

 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Les H said:

Just posted what will be the first big prize in our charity raffle kindly donated by local artist Neil Thomson. 

The usual selling price is around about £300 so make sure you buy plenty of tickets 

Also we've been given two free weekender passes for Cleethorpes 2020 by event organiser Phil Dick so a big thanks to these two 

please come along and help me and Barry have a great night 

any raffle prizes you my wish to bring would be very welcome to make more money for Christie’s 

ATB Les H 

 

Superb prizes Les, well done!...

Link to comment

Just a quick follow up on the painting this an original water colour no a print. So in vinyl terms a first issue all so the policy is OPO 😂👍 

 

Also just landed is yet another fantastic prize curtsy of Carol Shepard two free wrist bands for Algarve 2020 

Also two free vip passes to Culcheth for 2020 kindly donated by fellow birthday boy Barry 

ATB Les H

Link to comment

Hi all another great prize has just been donated curtesy of Jem Booth a pair of weekend passes for the 2020 foxfield soul weekend   

ATB Les H 

Link to comment

Wow yet another great raffle prize has been donated a autographed framed picture of Martha Reeves 

Looking like it’s going to be a great night at  culcheth so get there early 

ATB Les H

Link to comment
On 11/12/2019 at 20:38, eddiefoster said:

Its a pretty safe bet this will be spjn for or by Birthday boy Les 🎼😁👌

 

Well I have to just for you Simon 😂

Link to comment

OK Peeps, 12 hours to go before the proceedings commence, looking like a great night out with quality music in two rooms, hope to see you later

Have a Great Day!

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Bazm said:

OK Peeps, 12 hours to go before the proceedings commence, looking like a great night out with quality music in two rooms, hope to see you later

Have a Great Day!

Bring it in. It's been a long week in work waiting for the weekend. Culcheth (spirit of lowton ) tonight and Swinton tomorrow,  important message for Baz and Les. Age is just a number . Forever 19 in my head. 

Steve 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Bring it in. It's been a long week in work waiting for the weekend. Culcheth (spirit of lowton ) tonight and Swinton tomorrow,  important message for Baz and Les. Age is just a number . Forever 19 in my head. 

Steve 

To true Ste see you later 

ATBLes H

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!

Related Soul Music Links



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.