Jump to content
cover photo

Willington Soul Club With Hammie

Soul Nights
Thefletchers

Willington Soul Club With Hammie

TRENTSOUL PROMOTIONS

WILLINGTON SOUL CLUB

THE CHIMNEYS

TWYFORD ROAD WILLINGTON DERBS DE65 6PP

SOUL NITE

SAT 14TH SEPTEMBER 2019   8.00PM TIL  1.00AM   £5.00 OTD

DJS 

BOB FLETCHER   STEVIE YATES   LEE FLETCHER

SPIV WILL BRING THE NIGHT TO A CLOSE.

GUEST DJ   HAMMIE   (BEDFORD)

PLAYING THE BEST CLASSIC SOUL & MOTOWN

LARGE WELL LIT CAR PARK

GREAT WOODEND FLOOR

SUPERB SOUND SYSTEM

IBIS HOTEL NEARBY TEL 01283 7018161

FOR MORE INFO TEL 07971 770367

 


Members Comments

Recommended Comments

This is going to be a very emotional night. The last willington soul club, I can imagine there will be a lot of tears shed tonight, I hope you will come along and join us in a celebration of a great soul club that has been going for around twenty years firstly with rob kay Austin and denmac, then we took over in 2011, 8 years and we've loved every minute and met some wonderful people who are now mostly friends. Our last guest DJ will be hammie from Bedford a well respected disc spinner. Plus our guys to keep it all together. Lastly thanks for the happy memories. We will be back in the new year.   Ktf 

Bob & carole

Edited by thefletchers
  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, thefletchers said:

This is going to be a very emotional night. The last willington soul club, I can imagine there will be a lot of tears shed tonight, I hope you will come along and join us in a celebration of a great soul club that has been going for around twenty years firstly with rob kay Austin and denmac, then we took over in 2011, 8 years and we've loved every minute and met some wonderful people who are now mostly friends. Our last guest DJ will be hammie from Bedford a well respected disc spinner. Plus our guys to keep it all together. Lastly thanks for the happy memories. We will be back in the new year.   Ktf 

Bob & carole

Mixed emotions.  Understatement.  So looking forward to seeing everyone but also saying goodbye to many with moving down to Pembrokeshire sometimes in the not to distant future . Willington soul club has become a very special place.  So can only say a massive thank you very much to Bob , Carol,  Spiv and every  single guest DJ that's graced the decks for the memories.  

Steve.  X

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
On 24/08/2019 at 18:36, Winsford Soul said:

Mixed emotions.  Understatement.  So looking forward to seeing everyone but also saying goodbye to many with moving down to Pembrokeshire sometimes in the not to distant future . Willington soul club has become a very special place.  So can only say a massive thank you very much to Bob , Carol,  Spiv and every  single guest DJ that's graced the decks for the memories.  

Steve.  X

Thanks Steve, see you at the go go koko.

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

8 days until I return to the little club for the very last time, the club that's made a big impact on my life. This is your last chance to get out there and see what all the fuss is about.  

Steve 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Emotions will be running high for this final time at willington, we will try and make it a memorial one, please come and help us celebrate this iconic club.  See you there

Bob & carole

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Thefletchers said:

Emotions will be running high for this final time at willington, we will try and make it a memorial one, please come and help us celebrate this iconic club.  See you there

Bob & carole

Count me in for this night as always.  Think there's only 15 of us for this.  2 of the gang have decided that the holiday they booked last year is more important than the last ever Willington.  How very dare they. 

Steve 

Link to comment

The countdown has started.  Willington soul club for the last time.  Will be Making the journey down from Manchester via Stoke on Trent as always.  

Steve 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

I’m coming from Oxfordshire via Burton on Trent!

So Sad! Let’s make sure it goes out with a bang and not a whimper!!

Best little dance floor in the country! And I mean the best!

John

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Well said that man.  

Suited and booted is the order of the night,  my own little way of showing  respect to Dave Ford because I can't make his funeral due to a holiday and Dave was always suited 

Steve 

Link to comment

Truly an honour to be guesting at this the last event at a long standing legendary soul venue....

Gonna feel the pressure....but hope to make it a memorable night for all the soul fans in attendance.

Would be great to see you there ...all the best from Hammie x

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, hammie said:

Truly an honour to be guesting at this the last event at a long standing legendary soul venue....

Gonna feel the pressure....but hope to make it a memorable night for all the soul fans in attendance.

Would be great to see you there ...all the best from Hammie x

The honour will be ours Mr Hamilton, see you later have a safe trip.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, hammie said:

Truly an honour to be guesting at this the last event at a long standing legendary soul venue....

Gonna feel the pressure....but hope to make it a memorable night for all the soul fans in attendance.

Would be great to see you there ...all the best from Hammie x

The honour will be ours Mr Hamilton, see you later have a safe trip.

Link to comment

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!

Related Soul Music Links



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.