Jump to content

cover photo

Something Different Saturday Soul 7pm1am - Shirebrook,mansfie

Soul Nights
Cluffy
   (0 reviews)

Something Different Saturday Soul 7pm1am - Shirebrook,mansfie

 Share

Event Information

Type: Soul Night

Date:

Venue: Shirebrook Staff

Town/City:  Shirebrook,mansfie Postcode: NG20 8TF

Event Details

Well the year is drawing to an end,and what a year its been for all of us at Something Different soul club ,and its thanks to you the public what has contributed to a great year by coming and supporting us,and have we got a treat lined up for you all at our December all dayer but that's another story..Anyway back to our November soul session,please come and support this soul event as we`re holding a fund raising night,when we 1st started out 5 years ago we ran a Sunday afternoon  do starting at 2pm going till 6pm,we had a lovely couple who came and never missed,really appreciating what we were doing and becoming good friends of ours,sadly Mrs Goody has developed motor neurones and is very ill,so we`ve decided to hold a fundraising night to try and raise funds so they can have their home upgraded to cater for her wheelchair..the usual suspects the STAFF SOULSPINNERS will be on hand to entertain you will their excellent collections of vinyl,starting at 7pm and going through till 1 am,a perfect way to get you in the mood for our alldayer in December,as usual its free entry with a friendly atmosphere guaranteed.Please come and support this event as it is going to a very good cause.More details will be posted nearer the time..thanks folks

soul nov19

Shirebrook Staff - Shirebrook,mansfie Event Map

           

Shirebrook,mansfie Venue Address:

Shirebrook Staff
98 Langwith Road,Shirebrook, Shirebrook,Mansfield, NG20 8TF, United Kingdom

Contact the venue / club

Please contact the venue / club to confirm address & all event details before travelling
 Share



This event is now over
   (0 reviews) (8 comments)      Use tabs below to view/post reviews

Members Comments Source

Recommended Comments

Just a reminder that we will be trying to raise some money for our good friends Steve & Patricia Goody, for some home modifications for access for Pat's wheelchair. Steve and Pat supported our venue from day one and have enjoyed what we try and do and play ever since. So we would like to show our gratitude and thanks by hopefully helping out a bit 👍. There'll be a couple of Football Cards and a Bucket collection on the night, There'll also be a Raffle for a Something Different Soul Club T Shirt and other prizes, Plus you'll be listening to six hours of great tunes for free. Cheers John.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Johnny Jones said:

Just a reminder that we will be trying to raise some money for our good friends Steve & Patricia Goody, for some home modifications for access for Pat's wheelchair. Steve and Pat supported our venue from day one and have enjoyed what we try and do and play ever since. So we would like to show our gratitude and thanks by hopefully helping out a bit 👍. There'll be a couple of Football Cards and a Bucket collection on the night, There'll also be a Raffle for a Something Different Soul Club T Shirt and other prizes, Plus you'll be listening to six hours of great tunes for free. Cheers John.

See ya there pal all for a good cause pat goody x

Link to comment

Looking forward to another cracking night, cheap beer and sublime rare soul sounds, I will put a few underplayed Motown on plus we have a good friend and excellent dj Roger Banks helping out on the decks along with the Staff Soulspinners playing a great mix of soulful excellence. Hope it's a good turnout so we can raise a few quid for our good friend Pat Goody, wife of Steve , who have supported us from the beginning 5 years ago . Free entry as usual and all for a good cause. 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Tezza said:

Fabulous night.

Who played Greater Experience ??

All the DJ’s did the biz. 
New best place XX

Probably rich glad you enjoyed it the guys run a great place all the best jazz 

Edited by Jazz
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Tezza said:

Fabulous night.

Who played Greater Experience ??

All the DJ’s did the biz. 
New best place XX

Cheers Tezza, glad you enjoyed it, look forward to seeing you again 👍

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Johnny Jones said:

Cheers Tezza, glad you enjoyed it, look forward to seeing you again 👍

Deffo. Nice little venue with people who know and love the music 

Link to comment

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log in now!

Event Review Feature Leave or read a review...


Tap here for Event Reviews



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.