Jump to content

cover photo

Dark Horses - Walsall Wood

Allnighters
Guest
   (0 reviews)

Dark Horses - Walsall Wood

 Share

Event Information

Type: Allnighter

Date:

Venue: Walsall Wood Football Club

Town/City:  Walsall Wood Postcode: WS9 9NP

Event Details

Venue the same  DJ's TBA

Walsall Wood Football Club - Walsall Wood Event Map

           

Walsall Wood Venue Address:

Walsall Wood Football Club
Walsall Wood, WS9 9NP, United Kingdom

Contact the venue / club

Please contact the venue / club to confirm address & all event details before travelling
 Share


This event is now over
   (0 reviews) (10 comments)      Use tabs below to view/post reviews

Members Comments Source

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, John Muir said:

Am I allowed to comment (as I haven't had clearance by the soul police to allow my feelings be known)👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🚔

always say what you want john that's what me and marie do as you know:thumbup:

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
On 08/01/2020 at 18:55, John Muir said:

Am I allowed to comment (as I haven't had clearance by the soul police to allow my feelings be known)👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🚔

Thinking of going Dark Horses as Springfield niter a million miles away......😀.....need my weekly dose of all nighter soul.......not been under the DH promoters reign yet......Always looks a good DJ lineup.......why the dig with the soul police is there a problem or you just taking the mic?......

 

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, fatfish said:

Thinking of going Dark Horses as Springfield niter a million miles away......😀.....need my weekly dose of all nighter soul.......not been under the DH promoters reign yet......Always looks a good DJ lineup.......why the dig with the soul police is there a problem or you just taking the mic?......

 

Just taking the mickey mate (see last dark horses comments Nov 2019)

Link to comment
Just now, John Muir said:

Just taking the mickey mate (see last dark horses comments Nov 2019)

P.S. I think it's the "bees knees" for an all nighter & never miss one

38 minutes ago, fatfish said:

Thinking of going Dark Horses as Springfield niter a million miles away......😀.....need my weekly dose of all nighter soul.......not been under the DH promoters reign yet......Always looks a good DJ lineup.......why the dig with the soul police is there a problem or you just taking the mic?......

 

 

Link to comment

I can see that the "trolls" are still on here (it's a bit like brexit but without the media attention) what a bunch of tossers we have "skulking" within the human race.

Link to comment

Looking forward to a good night and as its Burns night  I Will be   wearing the Kilt  see you Saturday night . Little George

Link to comment

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log in now!

Event Review Feature Leave or read a review...


Tap here for Event Reviews



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.