Jump to content

cover photo

Bury Town Hall Virtual Allnighter All Request Reloaded

archive
Eddiefoster

Bury Town Hall Virtual Allnighter All Request Reloaded

 Share

Event Information

Type: Guide Entry

Date:

Start Time: 18:00 hrs

no location given yet!

Event Details

There will be a brand new Bury Virtual All-Nighter on the last Saturday of every month until the soul scene live events are back up and running again. Each Saturday in-between we will be presenting Bury Town Hall Reloaded which will feature a selection of sets from previous shows chosen by the Soul Source listeners along with the now-famous Soul Source All-Requests hour from 7pm.

Join us in the chatroom at www.radioking.com/radio/soulallniter

There my be the odd additional new set or feature thrown in - so keep an eye out for details in the event threads.

Event Map

No venue details entered yet.

(So no show in our event maps or our 'events near me' listings)

Contact the venue / club

Please contact the venue / club to confirm address & all event details before travelling
 Share



This event is now over

Recommended Comments

***As suggested by the Soul Source Crew***

Saturday 22nd August will be a full nighter compiled of all request tracks from all the previous Soul Source All Request sessions and the 30th May All Request All-Dayer

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment

Hey Simon,

Is there an all request hour, before the all request all-nighter.....? I await incoming...!

cheers

wilxy

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Wilxy said:

Hey Simon,

Is there an all request hour, before the all request all-nighter.....? I await incoming...!

cheers

wilxy

Hi Wilxy - sorry no All-Request hour on this occasion, mainly due to the fact the whole night is All-Requests from 19:00 right through 'til 6am Sunday morning (but also coz I'm away on holiday).
 

Should be a great night as usual :thumbsup:

Edited by Eddiefoster
  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

***BVAN ANNOUNCEMENT***

29th of August is the next All-New BVAN and it will be a 'special' for Lenny Dopsons 50th birthday.

Lenny will be selecting the DJs for the night and we will also have a set from one of the true legends of Northern Soul - Mr Brian Rae.

Put it in your diaries :thumbup:

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment

Have a great holiday Simon and a well earned rest. Saturday nights have given us the tonic we needed in these strange times....totally appreciate all the hard work you and your crew put in. 

It's definitely been a blast. 

Cheers Jacko and fi.

 

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Eddiefoster said:

Hi Wilxy - sorry no All-Request hour on this occasion, mainly due to the fact the whole night is All-Requests from 19:00 right through 'til 6am Sunday morning (but also coz I'm away on holiday).
 

Should be a great night as usual :thumbsup:

Have a great time my friend.  Hope to be dropping in to the show on Saturday/ Sunday at some point in the night/ morning.  Playing out with friends so not to sure yet. Will it be the very first one that I miss. Hope  not 

Link to comment

I'm now back from 'Whitby' via 'The Peak District'......'Top Tip' - Don't go to 'Bakewell' on a Saturday! Absolute traffic jam! Ended up in Buxton which was lovely.

I've just been 'Rallying the troops' to get their DJ spots in for Simon on his return from his well earned holiday ref helping me celebrate my 50th Birthday on Sat 29th August. As I said to the DJs, it's a shame having to do so 'virtual' as I wanted to have a re-union type thing with my old crowd at 'The 100 Club', and similar at the real 'Bury All-nighter', but we are where we are...

Anyway, see you in here this Sat night :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Len said:

I'm now back from 'Whitby' via 'The Peak District'......'Top Tip' - Don't go to 'Bakewell' on a Saturday! Absolute traffic jam! Ended up in Buxton which was lovely.

I've just been 'Rallying the troops' to get their DJ spots in for Simon on his return from his well earned holiday ref helping me celebrate my 50th Birthday on Sat 29th August. As I said to the DJs, it's a shame having to do so 'virtual' as I wanted to have a re-union type thing with my old crowd at 'The 100 Club', and similar at the real 'Bury All-nighter', but we are where we are...

Anyway, see you in here this Sat night :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

 

Can always have a belated birthday after covid len and would bring my periscope as well. I even search Andrew for newspapers for you 😂🤣😂

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

 Everyone will  warmed up for Lens Party after this week     for me this Nighter  session was outstanding  even by Bury VAN  standards it was the best of everyone       Musically it was a must listen event for discovering new sounds  if thats what lights yer candle !

See you guys on Sat Night 

Thanks

M

 

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment

I had a text from 'Periscope Pete' (Hollander) today, confirming he has forwarded his choices (and talky bits) to 'Mr Producer' Simon for the 29th August event.

God it's been so long since 'us lot' have been out, it's feeling a bit strange now.  But we're a strong tribe! So let's keep on keeping on as they say - We're gonna rip those dance floors up some time soon! :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

  • Up vote 4
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Len said:

I had a text from 'Periscope Pete' (Hollander) today, confirming he has forwarded his choices (and talky bits) to 'Mr Producer' Simon for the 29th August event.

God it's been so long since 'us lot' have been out, it's feeling a bit strange now.  But we're a strong tribe! So let's keep on keeping on as they say - We're gonna rip those dance floors up some time soon! :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

Yes mate we be back and looking forward to it an your birthday show especially Brian rae and I'm sure the rest will be on form. Hope your well mate stay safe, all the best Pete 👍 

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Rhino said:

Yes mate we be back and looking forward to it an your birthday show especially Brian rae and I'm sure the rest will be on form. Hope your well mate stay safe, all the best Pete 👍 

Len. I will definitely be attending your virtual birthday celebrations and of course belated real ones when all this crazy shit is over. Really looking forward to it,  especially with it looking more and more likely that I will be going awol on Saturday night . Yippee I hear you all say. I can't even get a note from me mum  😕 First time 😪 missing since day one  or should that be night one. Loyalty doesn't happen these days 😁. Just can't get the staff 

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Len. I will definitely be attending your virtual birthday celebrations and of course belated real ones when all this crazy shit is over. Really looking forward to it,  especially with it looking more and more likely that I will be going awol on Saturday night . Yippee I hear you all say. I can't even get a note from me mum  😕 First time 😪 missing since day one  or should that be night one. Loyalty doesn't happen these days 😁. Just can't get the staff 

No-one is questioning your loyalty to the cause Steve mate :thumbup:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

I was in the NE from Wednesday.. experiencing the Nightmare From Hell !! Supposed to travel back yesterday first thing but literally got home about 30 minutes ago, so seriously doubt I'll be in attendance tonight.. but if still awake will listen in for a bit.. It'll be a great night regardless.. with OR without me lol

  • Up vote 3
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Ficklefingers said:

I was in the NE from Wednesday.. experiencing the Nightmare From Hell !! Supposed to travel back yesterday first thing but literally got home about 30 minutes ago, so seriously doubt I'll be in attendance tonight.. but if still awake will listen in for a bit.. It'll be a great night regardless.. with OR without me lol

Two down mate.  

Link to comment

But with us in Spirit👍 I've bunked in early, no doorman, warm-up DJ on fire

Edited by Imperial C
  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

Thus far thus good - Which has to be a great relief for Pete C & Martin L, as they completely took the reigns from Simon to 'press those butons' to get tonight's show out there (Being as Simon has been on holiday this week)

Well done lads - I would not have wanted that 'detail' / responsibility! :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Competent indeed, whilst Simon was away..... Top job lads and A Big Welcome back to Simon!

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

I see ya still 'lurking' Steve :D

Next week is gonna be a 'Quick Fire' night due to most of the DJ's doing half hour spots.  I wanted to include a fair few people - Hopefully it will make for an entertaining night for all :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Len said:

I see ya still 'lurking' Steve :D

Next week is gonna be a 'Quick Fire' night due to most of the DJ's doing half hour spots.  I wanted to include a fair few people - Hopefully it will make for an entertaining night for all :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

Just got internet back down here in the shires

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Imperial C said:

How you doing Len? Hope you had a good break.

Very much looking forward to next week young man👍

I'm good thanks mate - I'm so pleased that this project has managed to keep some kind of 'momentum' going throughout ref enthusiasm for it.  I remember thinking I'd probably just dip in and out when the All-dayer was on, but I ended up listening to the whole show (Even when in the bath!) :D

It's been great for sharing lesser known tunes, almost a 'fast track' kinda thing - At venues doing so can take an age for a tune to really catch on.

Len :thumbsup:

  • Up vote 2
Link to comment

A great myth of Bury Len, that you could dip in🤣 Very deep currents.

Also that everyone has brought their taste and their knowledge, and a heady unique brew has been created in the mix.

 

Edited by Imperial C
  • Up vote 3
Link to comment

Event Review Feature Leave or read a review...


Tap here for Event Reviews



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.