Port Vale Fc Hamil Rd Burslem S O T 13 June 2009

A NIGHT OF FAB CLASSIC NORTHERN SOUL N A TOUCH OF CROSSOVER , MOTOWN N CLUB CLASSICS ,

PLUS A FEW SURPRISES 2 ROOMS 2 BARS AT PORT VALES EXECUTIVE SUITE 8 TILL 2

WITH THE LEGENDS

MANCHESTERS PETE ROBERTS TWISTED WHEEL

STOKES KEITH MINSHUL GOLDEN TORCH

PLUS GUEST DJ STOKES VINNY SOULSHAKER

£5 PER TICKET

FOR BOOKINGS INFO

CALL 01782 855809 / 07772 521803 / 07814 982114

PORT VALE FC

HAMIL RD

STOKE ON TRENT

ST8 1AW

THIS EVENT IS EXPECTED TO SELL OUT ALL WELCOME HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 6
  • Views 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Vinny: Be hopes you get more attending than the 65 season tickets they've sold for next season!!

LOL LOL

Mind you you'll probably get more in there than the Vale get at a home match but then again that wouldn't be hard would it?

The Port Vale Executive Suite now which Phone Box on Hamil Road is that then Vinnie?

The two Potteries teams now in their rightful places with Stoke City FC in the Premier League & the other lot in the old fourth division & on the brink of going out of business.

Good Luck with your event your gonna need it.

Cheers & KTF

Amo

c/o Boothen End Block 25

rolleyes.gif

Vinny: Be hopes you get more attending than the 65 season tickets they've sold for next season!!

LOL LOL

Mind you you'll probably get more in there than the Vale get at a home match but then again that wouldn't be hard would it?

The Port Vale Executive Suite now which Phone Box on Hamil Road is that then Vinnie?

The two Potteries teams now in their rightful places with Stoke City FC in the Premier League & the other lot in the old fourth division & on the brink of going out of business.

Cheers & KTF

Amo

c/o Boothen End Block 25

:thumbup:

:no::ohmy::wave::lol::lol::lol::(:lol: Quality Amo

:lol::(:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Quality Amo

:thumbup::no::ohmy: eh up amo / brav

now now kids its about hopefully a good soul night not football now get some tickets ordered and always rembember what goes up must come down again lol :wave::lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

LOL LOL

Cheers & KTF

Amo

c/o Boothen End Block 25

:thumbup:

amo why will i need it?

Vinnie: I'm told by Pete Lawton that the Exec Suites are spot on, I've never graced the venue but unfortunately I'm away on holiday when your do is on, so perhaps next time.

I will have to sneak in thro' a side door though, as I'll never live it down if anyone knows I've been to a soul do at "you know where".

:thumbup::no: -_-

Cheers

Amo

Edited by amo

Vinnie: I'm told by Pete Lawton that the Exec Suites are spot on, I've never graced the venue but unfortunately I'm away on holiday when your do is on, so perhaps next time.

I will have to sneak in thro' a side door though, as I'll never live it down if anyone knows I've been to a soul do at "you know where".

:no::wave: -_-

Cheers

Amo

no probs amo when i was resident dj at the brittannia in the waddington suite i had my own box to chill in and was bought food n drink while the band came on etc , at vale they have given pete roberts the away team changin room keith minshull the lift and me the foo. in toilets :ohmy: also originally they wanted to charge £12 so i said i know we play in black and white but were not my other team juve :thumbup: any way the room is fine just concerned about dance floor being big enough? atb vince