• Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guess what I got for Chrimbo ?????

OH NO I hear you cry ! ohmy.gif Not another *loody camera !! :P

No not a camera ...... A CAMCORDER ...... OH YEAH now all I need to do is learn how to use it :):lol:

see you at the Monster House xx

shit you had me worried there Marcelle ...............................i thought you got another foot spar lol :D:lol:

Took a call from the Dinorben Arms yesterday saying that due to a load of mad people coming up for a soul night they were fully booked and they wondered if I wouldn't mind sharing my room :boxing:

Guessing they didn't mean with Britney Spears and Pamela Anderson.................more 3 in a bed with Ginger Dave no.gif and Paul McKay it was an offer I had to decline :thmbdn: Sorry boys, mates and all that, but there are limits biggrin.gif

Taff

Took a call from the Dinorben Arms yesterday saying that due to a load of mad people coming up for a soul night they were fully booked and they wondered if I wouldn't mind sharing my room :boxing:

Guessing they didn't mean with Britney Spears and Pamela Anderson.................more 3 in a bed with Ginger Dave no.gif and Paul McKay it was an offer I had to decline :thmbdn: Sorry boys, mates and all that, but there are limits :lol:

Taff

But Taff It's a Niter! Lagers piled on top of the fruity again eh?

But Taff It's a Niter! Lagers piled on top of the fruity again eh?

Paul, niter she ends at 7am, our train back not till 2pm...............you can go for a jog round the island with Ginger Dave if ya want.............I'm planning to collapse for a few hours and wake refreshed :thumbsup: ready to party on the return journey :thumbup:

Taff

Sorry i cant be there steve, have a good one and dont forget to keep that lot in order :thumbup: SEE YOU SOON MATE.

hi Martin hope you are well mate ?? I can belive it !! MELDREW TAFF , MOANIN ABOUT SHARING A ROOM AFTER THAT GUY IM MORCOmBE ON HAYDENS 50 COMING DOWN AT 5.30 IN THE MORNING AND MOANING HE COULD,NT SLEEP WID ALL THE NOISE , HAYDEN SAID YOU GOT 3 CHOICES 1 COME DOWN UN JOIN US 2, GO BACK TO BED WITH ERE PLUGS , 3. I,LL PAY FOR YOUR ROOm

IF YOU JUST STOP MOANING UN GET BACK TO BED LOL :g:

anyway not a problem we,ll just keep the niter running till its time for the train home :D:thumbsup:

Edited by steve thomas
Guest Garethwyn66

MONSTER CAN'T WAIT , WELL UP FOR IT.......

GONNA BE THE BEST YET, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE THE TARDIS BUZZING AGAIN!!!

steve the monster is ready lol

It's ok I've found it :unsure:

Amlwch Social Club

Amlwch Port,

Amlwch,

Anglesey.

LL68 9LH

Joan, I take it we're going to be in AMLWCH then................... :ohmy::P:lol:

Really looking forward now..........See everyone @ Bangor Friday, & with the Monster Saturday........Chico !!!!!!!!!!

Steve, do I need a special visa, border pass and phrase book for this niter :yes::P . thinking about coming down, wow, three country's in one night, international jetsetter me :D .

Willie

WILIE BE GRAEAT TO SEE YOU DOWN HERE , ITS GONNA BE MADDER THEN HECTORS HOUSE :(

INTERNATIONAL SOUL FOLK MOST WELCOME :lol:

steve T :(

shit you had me worried there Marcelle ...............................i thought you got another foot spar lol :(:(

I didnt say I hadnt got another FOOT SPA :(laugh.gif

looking forward to being back in sunny Wales ....

Vicky & Mick cant make it :( so not only bringing CruiseMan :lol: , Annie coming to :D .....

that is going to be a very intersting drive home Cruiseman & Chris in the front one Grumpy one Sleepy :P think I will stay & catch the train home !!!

SUCH A SHAME MICK UN VICKY CAN,T MAKE IT !! BUT JUST PUT THE CAR INTO "CRUISE CONTROL " :D AND PUT "MOSTERS HOUSE IN" SAT NAV" :yes: RELAX AND YOU,LL BE ON YOUR WAY

OFF TO WORK NOW SP LETS KEEP THE THREAD GOING

MR T :D

Source Advert