R Kelly - Up And Outta Here

Geoff

R Kelly's Up And Outta Here, was it ever issued on a 45?

Looking on the Internet I find it's from the Shaft album, but I got it on a CD from someone in 2003. Funnily enough it was the last tune I played at home before leaving for Soul Essence last Friday. To my surprise Soul Sam played it at the end of one his sets. Really good record imo, apologies to my Northern Soul mates.

Sorry to keep asking these questions but this forum is a fount of useful information.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest biggray1

No not on 45 Geoff,only way of getting the Rkelly is on The Shaft Lp,it sometimes crops up on Ebay,wouldnt pay more than £25 to £30 imo. Graham...

Social source share

R Kelly's Up And Outta Here, was it ever issued on a 45?

Looking on the Internet I find it's from the Shaft album, but I got it on a CD from someone in 2003. Funnily enough it was the last tune I played at home before leaving for Soul Essence last Friday. To my surprise Soul Sam played it at the end of one his sets. Really good record imo, apologies to my Northern Soul mates.

Sorry to keep asking these questions but this forum is a fount of useful information.

Why the surprise, it's a great soul record.

As far as I know not on a 45, but I way be wrong.

Social source share

Guest Biggie G

there's one on Discogs for a tenner.

Always had plays on the modern scene, and probably the best record Mr Kelly every made.

Cheers

Gareth

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!