Sales With Scans And Mp3s. Mercury Prize Special

Godzilla

Five nice tunes. Check the scans and clips.

Payment by paypal and I pay fees or cheque by arrangement. Feel free to ask questions by PM or email:

mistergodzilla@yahoo.com

Shipping is £1.80 1st class recorded in UK. Can send special delivery at cost if required.

Overseas airmail £2.00 or signed for / insured at cost.

Still have some left from previous sale and happy to provide clips for any of these too Link to Previous Sales

Burning Bush - Keeps on Burning - Mercury Promo SOLD

Terrific Blue Eyed, vibes laden stomper. Discovered by our own Ady Croasdell I believe. Condition VG+with a few surface scuffs. A good play/DJ copy

Jimmy Norman - I'm Leaving (this old town) - Mercury Promo SOLD

His best without doubt. A Johnny Brantley production with a rhythm section sounding more like Pied Piper (think September Jones). One for the discerning playlists. Great, glossy NM copy

Del Royals - Man of Value - Mercury Promo £30 Now £25

Easily the best version - proper instruments rather than synths and a better vocal for my money. £100 book price I understand. This double sided promo is pretty beat on one side but the other copy is VG and really plays nice - check clip

Patti Page - You Don't Need A Heart - Columbia Promo SOLD

"If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air..." Yep, Patti Page with a version of the Teddy Randazzo classic. Arguably a stronger backing track too. Condition NM and beautifully shiny

The Stingers - I Refuse To Be Lonely - Stax £70 Now £60

Cracking stomper. A rare one for the label and possibly the most "Northern" sounding Stax 45. Beware promos with the flip on each side! EX due to two very light surface marks but vinyl retains full gloss

post-1918-1240504278_thumb.jpg

post-1918-1240504330_thumb.jpg

post-1918-1240504360_thumb.jpg

post-1918-1240504393_thumb.jpg

post-1918-1240504431_thumb.jpg

post-1918-1240504461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 766
  • Created