Soulin'around @ The Gallery, Bedford. Sat 2nd May 2009

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

Soulin'around @ The Gallery, Bedford.

Returns next Saturday May 2nd 2009.

A Totally Across The Board Soul Night Featuring the very best in-:

Classy Northern, Rare, Current Biggies, Crossover, 70's & 80's Modern thru to Y2K.

9pm til 3am, Bar til 2:30am :thumbsup: , Entrance £7 on the door.

DJ's Molly Plus Special Guests-:

Steve Guarnori, Carl Fortnum and Andy Kempster.

"An open minded music policy"

"From open minded DJ's"

"For an open minded crowd"

* A Strictly Original Vinyl only venue*

The Gallery, 1-3 Silver Sreet, Bedford, MK401SY.

Info-: soulinaround@hotmail.co.uk * Tel-: 07931 472683

www.privatehirevenue.com

If you like your Soul music Across the board, and a good dance with no politics, in comfortable surroundings with a great atmosphere then Soulin'around is just for you :ohmy:

Hope to see you there.

Best

Molly

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Great looking forward to this........can you tell us about parking please Molly ?

there's loads of it Steve, its right in the town centre

at that time of night you are probably best off taking a right just over the bridge by the swan hotel, should be plenty of on road parking down there without having to mosey through the town centre itself. if not there is a multistory and another large car park 2 minutes walk away but to get to this you would need to take a left into the one way system and follow it round a bit

see you on the night...Andy

Great looking forward to this........can you tell us about parking please Molly ?

Hi Steve really looking forward to being entertained by you once again, I think the last time I saw you was at the Three Amigo's birthday bash.

You were asking about car parking, when ever I go to the Gallery I park at Lidl Supermarket car park which is free and is only about 2 mins walk from the Gallery. The car park is situated in Lurke Street, the post code for Lurke Street Multi story car park which is just across the road from the Lidl's car park is MK40 2PN (for your sat nav).

Hope you find this helpful

Regards Melvyn

there's loads of it Steve, its right in the town centre

at that time of night you are probably best off taking a right just over the bridge by the swan hotel, should be plenty of on road parking down there without having to mosey through the town centre itself. if not there is a multistory and another large car park 2 minutes walk away but to get to this you would need to take a left into the one way system and follow it round a bit

see you on the night...Andy

Be nearer to park at my house and walk down :lol::g: but don't think I am carrying your record boxes Steve, I've done my years of that, I now get someone to carry mine laugh.gif

QoFxx

Guest MOLLY

Hi Steve,

As Andy said there is loads of parking in and around the town center, all within a couple of minutes walk. Another option is in De'pary's Avenue at the end of the High Street.

Best

Molly

I aint gotta worry about parking,im getting a lift this time :lol: .

Molly if this one is half as good as your opening night its gonna be a stormer,highly recomended event is this one...

count me in mate

Toby

Guest MOLLY

I aint gotta worry about parking,im getting a lift this time :lol: .

Molly if this one is half as good as your opening night its gonna be a stormer,highly recomended event is this one...

count me in mate

Toby

Be able to have a few shandy's then mate wink.gif look forward to seeing ya. Glad Hitchen went well for you and Andy.

Looking forward to spinning a few tunes there in July for you both.

See you Saturday mate

Molly

Be able to have a few shandy's then mate :D

See you Saturday mate

Molly

I think more than a few Molly,i enjoyed the last one,this ones gonna be a better one i can feel it in my shandy laugh.gif ,Should be landing around 8.30 :lol:

Guest MOLLY

I think more than a few Molly,i enjoyed the last one,this ones gonna be a better one i can feel it in my shandy :thumbup: ,Should be landing around 8.30 :thumbup:

Good man thats what I like to hear, will join you for a few :D Hopefully sat will be ok, still can't help worrying you know what its like mate.

8:30 will be fine mate, officially open at 9 but I will be on the door and anyone that turns up early won't have a problem getting in. And will get Andy K to start proceedings when he wants too hee hee.

Guest Andy Kempster

Good man thats what I like to hear, will join you for a few :thumbup: Hopefully sat will be ok, still can't help worrying you know what its like mate.

8:30 will be fine mate, officially open at 9 but I will be on the door and anyone that turns up early won't have a problem getting in. And will get Andy K to start proceedings when he wants too hee hee.

i shall be over about half eight as well, so give me time for a quick pint of dutch courage then i shall stick a few on. looking forward to it mate, not been over to bedford in ages

Guest MOLLY

Few of us coming up/over/down never know which from Cambridge :lol:

Will be great to see you all Saturday, not too far for ya from Cambridge too :lol:

Best

Molly

Guest MOLLY

Hi Steve really looking forward to being entertained by you once again, I think the last time I saw you was at the Three Amigo's birthday bash.

You were asking about car parking, when ever I go to the Gallery I park at Lidl Supermarket car park which is free and is only about 2 mins walk from the Gallery. The car park is situated in Lurke Street, the post code for Lurke Street Multi story car park which is just across the road from the Lidl's car park is MK40 2PN (for your sat nav).

Hope you find this helpful

Regards Melvyn

Hi Mate,

Was up town earlier today and Lidl's car park closes at 9pm until 8am the next morning. And Lurke street multi storey shuts at 8pm. Best bet me thinks is either Kimbolton road car park ( 10mins walk) and free, or De'Pary's Avenue (5mins walk) and also free.

Best

Molly

Guest MOLLY

Molly and Lorraine I'm sorry but it doesn't look like we are going to be able to make this as I we are doing child sitting duties. However if it is half as good as the last one you should have a great night.

See you soon :(

Hi Nicola,

Oh thats a shame, I know you enjoyed last one. Well hopefully you can make the next one in September with Mssr's Dyson and Soul Sam :g: .

See ya both soon

Molly & Lorraine x

Guest MOLLY

DJ Roster for Saturday night is as follows-:

9pm - Andy Kempster

10pm - Steve Guarnori

10:45 - Carl Fortnum

11:30 - Molly

12:30 - Steve Guarnori

01:30 - Carl Fortnum

02:30 til 03:00 - Molly

Best

Molly

Guest Andy Kempster

DJ Roster for Saturday night is as follows-:

9pm - Andy Kempster

10pm - Steve Guarnori

10:45 - Carl Fortnum

11:30 - Molly

12:30 - Steve Guarnori

01:30 - Carl Fortnum

02:30 til 03:00 - Molly

Best

Molly

cant wait mate, i shall be there a bit early so will start early if anyones there

Guest mrallsorts

Baby sitter sorted!

so Def gonna make it Molly. :ohmy:

Just gonna put the full fat n funky cds in the car now so I don't forget them this time! :g:

Guest MOLLY

cant wait mate, i shall be there a bit early so will start early if anyones there

Thats fine mate, Lorraine and I will be there from about 8pm. So anytime you like after that will be fine.

Best

Molly

Guest MOLLY

Baby sitter sorted!

so Def gonna make it Molly. :ohmy:

Just gonna put the full fat n funky cds in the car now so I don't forget them this time! :g:

Glad your sorted for Saturday mate :P Look forward to the CD's I'd completely forgotten about them.

Best

Molly

Guest MOLLY

Just a quick note, if anyone wants to turn up a bit earlier Saturday that will be fine. 8:30pm onwards for the early birds and Andy 'K' will spin a few tunes for ya :g: .

Best

Molly

Guest AndyL

Soulin'around @ The Gallery, Bedford.

Returns next Saturday May 2nd 2009.

A Totally Across The Board Soul Night Featuring the very best in-:

Classy Northern, Rare, Current Biggies, Crossover, 70's & 80's Modern thru to Y2K.

9pm til 3am, Bar til 2:30am :thumbsup: , Entrance £7 on the door.

DJ's Molly Plus Special Guests-:

Steve Guarnori, Carl Fortnum and Andy Kempster.

"An open minded music policy"

"From open minded DJ's"

"For an open minded crowd"

* A Strictly Original Vinyl only venue*

The Gallery, 1-3 Silver Sreet, Bedford, MK401SY.

Info-: soulinaround@hotmail.co.uk * Tel-: 07931 472683

www.privatehirevenue.com

If you like your Soul music Across the board, and a good dance with no politics, in comfortable surroundings with a great atmosphere then Soulin'around is just for you :D

Hope to see you there.

Best

Molly

Hi Molly

I'm sorry but i cant make this one. I have put the september one in my diary so i hope to be there.

I hope it goes well for you and Lorraine

Will see you sometime

All the best

Andy Luck

Edited by AndyL
Guest MOLLY

Hi Molly

I'm sorry but i cant make this one. I have put the september one in my diary so i hope to be there.

I hope it goes well for you and Lorraine

Will see you sometime

All the best

Andy Luck

Cheers Andy,

Nice to hear from ya mate. Septembers should be a good night with Soul Sam making a return to Bedford for the first time in over 25 years I think, when he guested at the Polish Club in town. And also Lifeline's Andy Dyson so gonna be a cracking night.

Take care see ya soon.

Best

Molly

Well Molly and Lorraine , sadly things havent worked out , yet again , for us to be able to make this event (booked elsewhere!) Ive heard nothing but good things so I know everyone in for a good one ,see you next time for Sam :thumbsup:

Have a great one

Steve

Guest MOLLY

Well Molly and Lorraine , sadly things havent worked out , yet again , for us to be able to make this event (booked elsewhere!) Ive heard nothing but good things so I know everyone in for a good one ,see you next time for Sam :thumbsup:

Have a great one

Steve

Hi Steve,

No prob's mate will see you in September if not before. Have a good night.

Best

Molly

Guest MOLLY

PRETTY SURE WE HAD SAM AND HIS 'SON' ARTHUR FENN AT KEMPSTON ROVERS ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO...

BUT ME MEMORIES GOIN :lol:

ANYWAY SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT :thumbsup:

Yes I think your right mate, my memories going too :ohmy::lol: . Will be great to have him back again. See you tonight.

Best

Molly

Guest MOLLY

Looking forward to this, grabbing a lift in the pottsy mobile so a few rum & cokes and some top sounds are on the agenda :D

Great look forward to seeing you all later.

Best

Molly

Source Advert