Remember Sheffied "turnups"

Faverate niters Oddfellows.....Warrington Parr.........Clifton Hall........Stafford TOTW........

Queens Hall Bradford........

Social source share

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

YES I DO, BRADFORD WHERE I DJ ED AT 12 AND 6 AM EVERY FORTNIGHT, WHAT A GREAT TIME, ALL THE BEST DANNY FROM SHEFFIELD

Yes but you were crapp!!! ph34r.gif still riding your motorbike then Danny :unsure: .....

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

YES I DO, BRADFORD WHERE I DJ ED AT 12 AND 6 AM EVERY FORTNIGHT, WHAT A GREAT TIME, ALL THE BEST DANNY FROM SHEFFIELD

Still doing the Pop rounds?,used be great when ya` when ya blue truck turned up,i love fizzy Pop!! :unsure:

Social source share

Hey up Danny, good to see ya on here, great days indeed at turn ups, clifton etc. Noticed how all the best venues round that time were ran by Adrian & Crofty. Remember the night turn ups (nether edge) flooded & the dancefloor was 1" deep in water in the modern room, didn't stop us dancin though!

Adrians still about on the scene & helps us run our 'modernism' night in Rotherham.

If your'e wondering who i am with the dodgy nickname its Martin Dixon. Still in touch with some of the old faces (Brent, Birchy Mark Hudgell etc).

Be great to see you at 1 of our nights to have a few beers together.

Click on the link below for more info.

Lata, Mart..

https://www.modernsoul.net/modernism.htm

Social source share

• 3 years later...

Yes but you were crapp!!! tongue.gif still riding your motorbike then Danny :shades: .....

WELL 4 YEARS ON I GET TO KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME, I THOUGHT YOU WAS A FRIEND, HOW WRONG COULD I BE, IS THAT KENNY FROM THE 100 CLUB. WELL ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 8TH OF DECEMBER SEE YOU SOON. DANNY OF SHEFFIELD. WHAT A SNAKE, MAYBE ITS NOT KENNY FROM THE 100 CLUB AND SOMEONE ELSE, LETS HOPE SO.HOW SAD IS THIS, HOPE ITS NOT YOU MATE AS I THOUGHT WE BOTH LOVE ANYTHING NEW THAT

WAS SOULFULL. ALL THE BEST DANNY OF SHEFFIELD. AND YES I STILL LOVE MOTORBIKES, MARTIAL ARTS AND WORKING ON THE DOORS AND SECURITY AS I HAVE FOR MANY YEARS AS I DID WHEN I WORKED FOR ALPINE, J H JONES DELIVERING POP. SO NOWT CHANGED THERE THEN.

THIS IS THE SADEST THING I HAVE EVER WROTE, IF THIS IS KENNY FROM THE 100 CLUB, HOW SAD IS THAT.

KEEP THE FAITH, WELL YOU CAN KEEP IT. DANNY

Social source share

WELL 4 YEARS ON I GET TO KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME, I THOUGHT YOU WAS A FRIEND, HOW WRONG COULD I BE, IS THAT KENNY FROM THE 100 CLUB. WELL ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 8TH OF DECEMBER SEE YOU SOON. DANNY OF SHEFFIELD. WHAT A SNAKE, MAYBE ITS NOT KENNY FROM THE 100 CLUB AND SOMEONE ELSE, LETS HOPE SO.HOW SAD IS THIS, HOPE ITS NOT YOU MATE AS I THOUGHT WE BOTH LOVE ANYTHING NEW THAT

WAS SOULFULL. ALL THE BEST DANNY OF SHEFFIELD. AND YES I STILL LOVE MOTORBIKES, MARTIAL ARTS AND WORKING ON THE DOORS AND SECURITY AS I HAVE FOR MANY YEARS AS I DID WHEN I WORKED FOR ALPINE, J H JONES DELIVERING POP. SO NOWT CHANGED THERE THEN.

THIS IS THE SADEST THING I HAVE EVER WROTE, IF THIS IS KENNY FROM THE 100 CLUB, HOW SAD IS THAT.

KEEP THE FAITH, WELL YOU CAN KEEP IT. DANNY

Whats the 100club ? :shades:

Social source share

sure I went to one, can't remember which :shades: reckon it was the commercial street one unsure.gif

WHO IS KENNEY AITCHINSON, / KENNEY WARDELL. TA DANNY OF SHEFFIELD. HES ON SOUL SORCE, AND SAYS WHATS THE 100 CLUB IM CCONFUSED.

Social source share

Whats the 100club ? :shades:

WHATS THE 100 CLUB, AND YOU SAY I WAS A CRAP DJ AND YOU DONT KNOW OF THE 100 CLUB, WHY ARE YOU ON ON THIS SITE, ME NO UNDERSTAND, IM CONFUSED, OR ARE YOU TRYING TO COVER WHO YOU ARE YOU, THATS LIKE ASAYING YOU DONT KNOW THE B SIDE TO BELETTA WOODS, MAJIC CORNER.

DANNY / SHEFFIELD, WHO IS KENNEY WARDELL / KENNEY AITCKINSON. MY MEMORY IS SLOWLEY FADING AWAY FROM ME

HEY ANYONE KNOW ALIX DENHAM OR KILLER IF SO GET THEM TO SEND ME A LINE, HA HA TA DANNY.

Social source share

Yep Ken from 100club Danny !!,an' its Aitchison :shades:

WELL I KNEW IT, SO I WAS A CRAP DJ THEN WAS I , YOUR FINNAL WORD TILL WE NEXT MEET. ALL THE BEST DANNY

Social source share

KEEP THE FAITH , WELL YOU CAN KEEP IT, DANNY. DO I GET FREE ENTRY TO THE 100 CLUB IN DECEMBER AS YOUR GUEST, TA DANNY

Wondered where you'd gone Danny.... or have you just been lurking....

And how come you've now joined as "HIRSTY"....

Anyway.... hope your well pal :shades: ....

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alwayssoul

Faverate niters Oddfellows.....Warrington Parr.........Clifton Hall........Stafford TOTW........

Queens Hall Bradford........

Me and my mates went once to Turnups back in the 80s and i also went to Clifton hall in Rotherham we met a guy called zoff and his mates who showed us the way, sadly Zoff is no longer with us. RIP my friend x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!