Mamie Perry - Lament

Denbo

If somebody was able to show scans of the original and pressing (if it was ever pressed) side by side, that would be brilliant.

Was asked this question last night at the Hideaway and even Damien couldn't be sure he'd ever seen one, a pressing that is.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If somebody was able to show scans of the original and pressing (if it was ever pressed) side by side, that would be brilliant.

Was asked this question last night at the Hideaway and even Damien couldn't be sure he'd ever seen one, a pressing that is.

Know this is off topic but I've left a reply to your question about Livingstones on freebasing in soulchics pub vinyl thread.

Ta

isis

Social source share

Can nobody help? :lol:

Social source share

I sold a copy to Stevie Z about 5 or 6 years ago 400 quid as i remember. So YES it does exist on 7". Very rare though...

Social source share

I sold a copy to Stevie Z about 5 or 6 years ago 400 quid as i remember. So YES it does exist on 7". Very rare though...

Thanks.

I wasn't doubting it was released as a 45 but am asking the question, was it ever pressed / booted? And if so, can somebody with first hand knowledge confirm or deny this, then if possible, try to get a scan of the pressing, if it exists. And better still, show a pressing / boot next to a scan of the original for direct comparison. Did that make sense?

Can anybody help?

Social source share

Guest kid mohair

Thanks.

I wasn't doubting it was released as a 45 but am asking the question, was it ever pressed / booted? And if so, can somebody with first hand knowledge confirm or deny this, then if possible, try to get a scan of the pressing, if it exists. And better still, show a pressing / boot next to a scan of the original for direct comparison. Did that make sense?

Can anybody help?

I would like to know that too, i would say if any body had a boot of it they would of replied to your question, (maybe) hope there aint a boot....Andy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!