Half Time Orange,leicester

Guest kid mohair

Guest kid mohair

Hi,the half time orange returns after a short break and it is set to be a belter,kicking off your may bank holiday a treat with main room djs........

Mick h....Neil.....Ally Mayer....Mark Freeman Neil rushton and Ian gee, playing the best in Northern soul 60s 70s and classics and from room 2 expect to hear top Rnb, mod movers,popcorn and just the best cool 60s soul,an 8 till 10 slot for Dawn carman and Bish spinning some fine rare soul before myself,clanger and Ciro hit the Rnb 10 till 1 and main room finish at 2.30am,Room 3 for record dealers and chill out, be good to see ya there..........Andy.

£7 otd. address is Burnmoor st,le2 7jl next to leicester city football club, for further info...Mick.07968030464.

Andy.07710099569.

Edited by kid mohair
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,the half time orange returns after a short break and it is set to be a belter,kicking off your may bank holiday a treat with main room djs........

Mick h....Neil.....Ally Mayer....Mark freestone.....Neil rushton and Ian gee, playing the best in Northern soul 60s 70s and classics and from room 2 expect to hear top Rnb, mod movers,popcorn and just the best cool 60s soul,an 8 till 10 slot for Dawn carman and Bish spinning some fine rare soul before myself,clanger and Ciro hit the Rnb 10 till 1 and main room finish at 2.30am,Room 3 for record dealers and chill out, be good to see ya there..........Andy.

£7 otd. address is Burnmoor st,next to leicester city football club, for further info...Mick.07968030464.

Andy.07710099569.

===========

is he anygood???

well ill be there ne way!!

Guest kid mohair

See you there Andy :lol:

Right looking forward to this night, looks like a belter! :D

Nice one clanger, right looking forward to it me self mate.....had a few calls regarding the rnb room so its down to us .... :D

Guest kid mohair

brill some one to jive with in me new blue suade shoes :wave:

I take that as a complement spanner, cus if you liked what i played i would be worried.......... :(

Mick h....Neil.....Ally Mayer....Mark Freeman Neil rushton and Ian gee, playing the best in Northern soul 60s 70s and classics and the legend SPAN THE MAN crop circling from room 2 expect to hear top Rnb, mod movers,popcorn and just the best cool 60s soul,an 8 till 10 slot for Dawn carman and Bish spinning some fine rare soul before myself,clanger and Ciro hit the Rnb 10 till 1 and main room finish at 2.30am,Room 3 for record dealers and chill out, be good to see ya there..........Andy.

£7 otd. address is Burnmoor st,next to leicester city football club, for further info...Mick.07968030464.

Andy.07710099569.

yo spanner were ya bin mate

wonder what room you going to be in then rnb room you no it makes sense,looks like im going to be spinning a few tunes early doors as usual

Guest ruppy

ok guys & dolls ,not long now friday just around the corner,

here are the dj times for the main room

7.45pm to 8.30pm Dawn Carmen

8.30pm to 9.30pm Mark Freeman

9.30pm to 10.30pm Ian Gee

10.30pm to 11.30 Neil Rushton

11.30pm to 12.30pm Aly Mayer

12.30pm to end Mick H

Andy Pollard will post the small room dj times up later

Edited by ruppy
Guest kid mohair

Rnb room

8 till 9.......Bish

9 till 10.....Dawn carmen

10 till 10.30....Andy pollard

10.30 till 11....Ciro

11 till 11.30 ...Clanger

11.30 till 12...Ciro

12 till 12.30...Clanger

12.30 till 1am...Andy pollard

Main room finish at 2.30am.

Rnb room

8 till 9.......Bish

10.30 till 11....Ciro

11 till 11.30 ...Clanger

11.30 till 12...Ciro

12 till 12.30...Clanger

==========

see you all tomorrow night guys!!

Guest kid mohair

Had a couple of phone calls about accommodation, theres a express holiday inn about 1 mins walk from the venue,

£42 for twin room, £49 for a double. tel.0116 2494590. post code le2 7fq. hope it helps..Andy.

Guest kid mohair

Seeu 2 morrow Andy ,save me a space on the dance floor ,looks like a packer :D

Allways be a space on the floor for you mate ,see ya tonight........ :thumbup:

Guest clanger v2

Rnb room

8 till 9.......Bish

10.30 till 11....Ciro

11 till 11.30 ...Clanger

11.30 till 12...Ciro

12 till 12.30...Clanger

Looks good to me. :yes:

See you later Andy......what a great start to the long weekend!

Guest ally mayer

Hi All,

really looking forward to tonight, I've had quite a few calls asking for directions etc, so if you are using a sat nav the address and postcode are as follows;

Half Time Orange

121 Burnmoor Street

Leicester

LE2 7JL

Hopefully see you all there to kick start the Bank Holiday Weekend!

Ally Mayer

Hi All,

really looking forward to tonight, I've had quite a few calls asking for directions etc, so if you are using a sat nav the address and postcode are as follows;

Half Time Orange

121 Burnmoor Street

Leicester

LE2 7JL

Ally Mayer

See you later Ally

Guest ally mayer

Hi All,

Half Time Orange

121 Burnmoor Street

Leicester

LE2 7JL

Ally Mayer