• Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest hobbo49

ANDY, ANDY, LOOK WHAT BRIANS SAID ABOUT YOU!!!!!! :thumbup:

SHOULD I BAR HIM ON SATURDAY?!!!!!! :shades:

gotta say im looking forward to this now.only problem is that 6hour train journey

Guest hobbo49

:thumbup: A long way to come when you don't like the music & you can only listen to it from the car park.

long time for u to come to skeg at the weekender

and stay in my shed for 3days :thumbup:

Andy,

Make sure Brian get's on the right train back to Skegness on Monday......Things just wouldn't be the same over here without his wit and charm !!!

Best

Dave.

yeah, bottled beer sales in skegg will drop through the floor without him!!! :D

Guest hobbo49

Andy,

Make sure Brian get's on the right train back to Skegness on Monday......Things just wouldn't be the same over here without his wit and charm !!!

Best

Dave.

you only want me to come back dave, so i buy some of my records from the pile u have tucked away for me. have a good weekend m8

Nice one mate, when did you sort that out.

we was talking about it at tonys last do. and he said no problem good idear .

not sure if i can make it saterday but will try and come down even if its only for an hour or two , same with lowton tonight :wicked: southport weekender is on mate ten minits away from my house i allways go . its full but i have a pass :D

Edited by steptoe

Andy,

Best

Dave.

IF HE DOSEN'T BEHAVE HIMSELF DAVE, HE'LL BE ON THAT TRAIN SOONER THAN HE THINKS!!!! :D

AND WHATS ALL THIS 'WIT AND CHARM'?!!!!! :wicked:

Edited by BUSYBEE-GD

Andy,

Best

Dave.

Hiya Dave,

I think everyone will be queing up on Monday to make sure he's on the train home.

we was talking about it at tonys last do. and he said no problem good idear .

not sure if i can make it saterday but will try and come down even if its only for an hour or two , same with lowton tonight :( southport weekender is on mate ten minits away from my house i allways go . its full but i have a pass smile.gif

And I thought you were an oldies man. I'll introduce you to Hobbo he's into all that Modern rubbish too. :wave:

Edited by soulster1

And I thought you were an oldies man. I'll introduce you to Hobbo he's into all that Modern rubbish too. :g:

now and again i like to keep in touch with normal trendy folks and dance to todays music instaed of feeling like am one step away from the bingo and the rest home . not to mention geting away from folks dressed as clowns :wave: buggers will be turning up with walking sticks soon, my ears are open to all kinds o tunes and the people at this weekender are easy on the eye's as oposed to being frightning :(laugh.gifph34r.gif

now and again i like to keep in touch with normal trendy folks and dance to todays music instaed of feeling like am one step away from the bingo and the rest home . not to mention geting away from folks dressed as clowns :wave: buggers will be turning up with walking sticks soon, my ears are open to all kinds o tunes and the people at this weekender are easy on the eye's as oposed to being frightning :(laugh.gifph34r.gif

Nice one Paul but I hope you can make it for a couple of hours.

Nice one Paul but I hope you can make it for a couple of hours.

just come back from the warm up over the rd , no pass until later tonight bugger :wave: so may come over to lowton for an hour .

yes pretty sure we will make it but we are spending the afternoon there ,but will be at orrell later so all you lot can shout at me biggrin.gif

forgot to mention there is a northern room you know . if yer like you can come with me after lowton tonight , turn you on to the devils music eh?

Edited by steptoe

med_gallery_10090_10_133606.jpg

YET ANOTHER NIGHT OF TOP QUALITY MUSIC AT ORRELL.

THIS VENUE IS JUST GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. IF YOU HAVEN'T

PAID US A VISIT BEFORE, COME ALONG. YOU CERTAINLY WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! :)

Tonights the night then.

Nicely warmed up now and ready for some top tunes.

Bring it on :lol:

our tellys broken so see yer later but dam blast might have some ironing to do !!! :lol::yes: is it raining round your way :yes:

Sorry to hear about your telly but there's always the radio if you get stuck............ :thumbup:

It's not been raining here, the suns been cracking the flags all day, about 90 degrees I'd say. I've been out in the back yard all afternoon in me trunks feeding the wildebeest------but then again we do live in the Serengeti........... :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your telly but there's always the radio if you get stuck............ :lol:

It's not been raining here, the suns been cracking the flags all day, about 90 degrees I'd say. I've been out in the back yard all afternoon in me trunks feeding the wildebeest------but then again we do live in the Serengeti........... :thumbup:

OH, YOU LICKLE LIAR!!!! :thumbsup:

Source Advert