Bangor Soul Nite At The Phoenix Friday 5th June

NEXT SOUL NITE AT THE PHOENIX BANGOR IS ON FRIDAY 5TH JUNE

9.00 TILL 2.30 JUST £4.00 IN

GUEST THIS WEEK ...... . . GEOFF RUDD " RUDDSTER OF WIGAN " :)

GAZ JONES , NOW TO STAND IN FOR GARETH LLOYDD !! :(

REGS

STEVE THOMAS

GERRY H

GEORGE THE BARBER

PAUL ROCKEY :D

CHEERS STEVE T :(

AMLWCH NITER IS ALSO ON SAT 6TH JUNE , SO A GREAT WEEKEND @ NORTH WALES

NOTE NO JULY DATE DUE TO GERRY H 50TH BIRTHDAY BASH :)

Edited by steve thomas
  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

GUEST THIS WEEK ...... . . GEOFF RUDD " RUDDSTER OF WIGAN " :)

ONE OF A KIND " OR ONE OF A TRIO "GARETH LLOYDD " LLANGEFNI :lol:

REGS

STEVE THOMAS

GERRY H

GEORGE THE BARBER

PAUL ROCKY :ohmy:

CHEERS STEVE T :rolleyes:

NOTE NO JULY DATE DUE TO GERRY H 50TH BIRTHDAY BASH :unsure:

HI UN WELCOME TO SOULSOURCE

:thumbsup:

Thanks Steve,

Went to post last nite, but being a "computer phobic" panicked, came out in a cold sweat and sat down and had another beer instead :P By the way it's Rockey, not that it bothers me but you'll have Chico & co. thinking I'm a boxer again :boxing:

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Steve,

Went to post last nite, but being a "computer phobic" panicked, came out in a cold sweat and sat down and had another beer instead :boxing: By the way it's Rockey, not that it bothers me but you'll have Chico & co. thinking I'm a boxer again :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul

ok paul , well spotted will edit it

cheers steve t :P

BOOKED THE NIGHT OFF WORK :( SO EVERYTHING LOOKIN GOOD FOR THE BANGOR SOUL NITE :rolleyes: ME AND JEAN LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT MR.T. MIGHT EVEN MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT AND DO AMLWCH AS WELL :wacko: FOR THE FIRST TIME. Atb Enzo :D

great news Geoff be good to see you down here mate , really looking forward to you coming down mate , but since your making a weekend of it , you best get Jean to pack you some extra pie`s in your overnite bag lol :lol:

maybe our mate welsh russ un co gonna make the trip over too??

steve t :yes:

Love the flyer ste nice one wink.gif well if russ turns up i bet his wallet won,t :no: tighter than a submarine door russ :lol: this could be some weekend in North Wales :lol: Atb Enzo OH and i ain,t bringin any extra pie,s coz you,l just swipe um.

fair do`s rockey :ohmy: done the flyer for me this time around , as im not much good at that sort of thing ,

think Russ may turn up mate , given him an offer he cant refuse, :D:lol:

you best bring a big pie mate to last you all weekend lol :g: and we`ll have a pint or two to wash it down :lol:

best mr T

BUT WE BEST TAKE IT EASY FRIDAY , AS WE GOT THE MONSTER TO FACE ON SATURDAY :):lol:

Edited by steve thomas
Guest welshruss

Love the flyer ste nice one :lol: well if russ turns up i bet his wallet won,t :D tighter than a submarine door russ :) this could be some weekend in North Wales :lol: Atb Enzo OH and i ain,t bringin any extra pie,s coz you,l just swipe um.

OK i,ve took the bait :ohmy: mmmmm should i,shouldnt i,decisions,decisions.AND whats this about my wallet.....i,ll get you back.Be nice to see the lovely Jean tho,as for the pie muncher weeeeeelll.

You will experience,my very aged friend,Welsh hospitality at its best,and i suppose i,ll have to buy the beer(again).

Be great to meet up mate........see you there.

Love the flyer ste nice one :lol: well if russ turns up i bet his wallet won,t :lol: tighter than a submarine door russ :D this could be some weekend in North Wales :) Atb Enzo OH and i ain,t bringin any extra pie,s coz you,l just swipe um.

OK i,ve took the bait :lol: mmmmm should i,shouldnt i,decisions,decisions.AND whats this about my wallet.....i,ll get you back.Be nice to see the lovely Jean tho,as for the pie muncher weeeeeelll.

You will experience,my very aged friend,Welsh hospitality at its best,and i suppose i,ll have to buy the beer(again).

Be great to meet up mate........see you there.

hi russ

Be good to see you down here mate , its on the high street not far from the octagon nite club ,where you can park post CODE IS LL57 1UR

BEST STEVE T :ohmy:

BOOKED THE NIGHT OFF WORK :yes: SO EVERYTHING LOOKIN GOOD FOR THE BANGOR SOUL NITE :lol: ME AND JEAN LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT MR.T. MIGHT EVEN MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT AND DO AMLWCH AS WELL :wacko: FOR THE FIRST TIME. Atb Enzo :(

now then geoff, as i was saying to you last night at burnley with a bit of luck we will be sorted for the whole wknd looking forward to it :yes: . gang of wiganers roaming around anglessy what could possibly go wrong, :wacko: :D this venue steve is it over a pub ? we been in it a few times i think?

now then geoff, as i was saying to you last night at burnley with a bit of luck we will be sorted for the whole wknd looking forward to it :yes: . gang of wiganers roaming around anglessy what could possibly go wrong, :wacko: :lol: this venue steve is it over a pub ? we been in it a few times i think?

hi paul

just sent you pm about the tony clack 45 .lol THE VENUE IS THE OLD CON CLUB NOW THE PHEONIX IN BANGOR ,YES ITS ABOVE A PUB , BUT IS PRIVATE , IT`S AFEW DOORS DOWN FROM THE SHIP PUB , AND IT`S ON THE HIGH STREET

HOPE THIS HELPS BEST STEVE T :D:(

quote .......... great news Geoff be good to see you down here mate , really looking forward to you coming down mate , but since your making a weekend of it , you best get Jean to pack you some extra pie`s in your overnite bag lol :lol:

steve t :(

forget the pies steve .some of us wiganers have finer taste its a big stake meal for me and a big ice cream with a flake in it ,bugger them pies :D what do yer recon geoff

Edited by steptoe

quote .......... great news Geoff be good to see you down here mate , really looking forward to you coming down mate , but since your making a weekend of it , you best get Jean to pack you some extra pie`s in your overnite bag lol :thumbup:

steve t :lol:

forget the pies steve .some of us wiganers have finer taste its a big stake meal for me and a big ice cream with a flake in it ,bugger them pies :) what do yer recon geoff

HI PAUL , WITH YOU GEOFF UN KEV MURPHY ALL AT BANGOR THERE`LL BE NO PIE`S LEFT IN TOWN :D LOL, BUT THE Papillon JUST ACROSS THE ROAD DOE`S TOP FOOD , NICE MENIE MUSSELS ! YUM YUM

STEVE T :thumbsup:

Edited by steve thomas

HI PAUL , WITH YOU GEOFF UN KEV MURPHY ALL AT BANGOR THERE`LL BE NO PIE`S LEFT IN TOWN :lol: LOL, BUT THE Papillon JUST ACROSS THE ROAD DOE`S TOP FOOD , NICE MENIE MUSSELS ! YUM YUM

STEVE T :thumbsup:

All this talk about food not helping "Mandys and my health kick", what about a "veggie" soul nite, washed down with some black gold from the Emerald Isle, will act as a wonderful enema, which in turn will help the Menie mussels grow, talk about doing our bit for the environment.

ROCKS

All this talk about food not helping "Mandys and my health kick", what about a "veggie" soul nite, washed down with some black gold from the Emerald Isle, will act as a wonderful enema, which in turn will help the Menie mussels grow, talk about doing our bit for the environment.

ROCKS

HI PAUL THE AMOUNT YOU AND MANDY DANCE AT EVENTS , YOU DONT NEED NO HEALTH KICK laugh.gif LOL

STEVE T

quote .......... great news Geoff be good to see you down here mate , really looking forward to you coming down mate , but since your making a weekend of it , you best get Jean to pack you some extra pie`s in your overnite bag lol :lol:

steve t :lol:

forget the pies steve .some of us wiganers have finer taste its a big stake meal for me and a big ice cream with a flake in it ,bugger them pies :) what do yer recon geoff

Hello Paul we can hav a few meat&potato (with gravy)for starters eh :lol: then stright on to the big steak :P mind you it could be all LAMB!!! Whats this Mr. T you,v made WELSHRUSS an offer he can,t refuse :lol: listen whatever you two get upto behind closed doors is your affair :lol: i,l not say a word honest. Atb Enzo

GUEST THIS WEEK ...... . . GEOFF RUDD " RUDDSTER OF WIGAN " thumbsup.gif

ONE OF A KIND " OR ONE OF A TRIO "GARETH LLOYDD " LLANGEFNI :unsure:

REGS

STEVE THOMAS

GERRY H

GEORGE THE BARBER

PAUL ROCKEY :thumbup:

CHEERS STEVE T :)

Steve, Looks like being a Banging "Weekend" @ Bangor & Amlwch...........

And a "PIE EATING" competition as well..........Count me in...........

The FAT CHEF....................... laugh.gif:D:D

Hey Steve hoping to get over , try not be too PIE eyed, can you play any of these mate:

Gerry Grainger - I go to PIEses

PIE Ear Hunt - Ive got to have your love

Donnie Elbert - Little PIES of leather

Pop PIES - Pain in my heart

Bits and PIEseys - Keep on Running away

Prophets - IF I Had One Gold Pie

Roosevelt Grier - Pizza pie man

Sugar PIE Desanto - Soulful dress

TiPPIE & Clovers - Let me walk away

PIEdells - Dream Girl

Love the flyer ste nice one wink.gif well if russ turns up i bet his wallet won,t no.gif tighter than a submarine door russ :yes: this could be some weekend in North Wales :D Atb Enzo OH and i ain,t bringin any extra pie,s coz you,l just swipe um.

Check in the turn ups of his mid length shorts Steve - thanks for the invite sorry I can't be there that weekend but I know you'll have a great night anyway and Geoff has some ace toon's though not so great legs !!

Wulfie and Annie tongue.gif:P

Check in the turn ups of his mid length shorts Steve - thanks for the invite sorry I can't be there that weekend but I know you'll have a great night anyway and Geoff has some ace toon's though not so great legs !!

Wulfie and Annie tongue.gif:D

WULFIE AND ANNIE , YOU WILL BE MISSED , I,L PLAY YOU ARE RECORD SADLEY NOTHING TO DO WID PIE`S, I,LL PLAY "tune up " or turn ups for geoff :P

pace your selfs at bangor , ready to face the monster at AMLWCH :yes:

Wulfie and Annie :Dsmile.gifWOW STEADY TIGER NOTHIN WRONG WITH THESE LEGS :D WOULD HAV BEEN GOOD TO SEE YOU WULFIE BUT MY EARS ARE STILL BLEEDIN FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU :ohmy: AND NOW BLOODY WOLVES ARE IN THE PREMIER I COULD,NT TAKE THAT MUCH PUNISHMENT :wicked: GUNNA BE A CRACKIN NITE HERE MATE AT BANGOR SEE YOU SOON. Atb Geoff

Hey Steve hoping to get over , try not be too PIE eyed, can you play any of these mate:

Gerry Grainger - I go to PIEses

PIE Ear Hunt - Ive got to have your love

Donnie Elbert - Little PIES of leather

Pop PIES - Pain in my heart

Bits and PIEseys - Keep on Running away

Prophets - IF I Had One Gold Pie

Roosevelt Grier - Pizza pie man

Sugar PIE Desanto - Soulful dress

TiPPIE & Clovers - Let me walk away

PIEdells - Dream Girl

danny

pm and let know your plans , how manys coming over , lift s to un from bangor so on

best steve T

PS YOU SHOULD AVE FUN , GETTING GEOFF TO PLAY YOUR REQUESTS :ohmy:

Guest welshruss

Wulfie and Annie :P:)

:ohmy::lol:thumbup.gif:thumbup::lol::lol::lol::D:D:thumbup::D

Wulfie and Annie :D:lol:

:(:D:D:lol::lol::lol:thumbup.gif:P:lol::lol::D

am just wondering how you got to see geoff's legs :lol: aniway moving on . you buy the stake dinner geoff and i'll buy the pies even the ice cream as well , proper jackbit as we say in wigan :lol:

OK HERE GOE`S DJ TIMES FOR BANGOR

9.00 TILL 9.30 STEVE THOMAS

9.30 TILL 10.00 GERRY H

10.00 TILL 10.45 GAZ JONES

10.45 TILL 11.30 GEORGE THE BARBER

11.30 TILL 12.30 GEOFF RUDD

12.30 TILL 1.00 STEVE T

1.00 TILL 1.45 PAUL ROCKY

1.45 TILL 2.30 GERRY H :D

Edited by steve thomas

Hey Mr. T that WELSHPUSS has gone quiet :wicked: he,s up to summat :lol: right i,v had my inoculations, my passport stamped and phrase book in my case :P so wot kind of money is it over there then!! the welsh dubloon ohmy.gif i can do some trades with my pies :( thats if you don,t eat them first tubby. Atb Enzo :thumbup:

Guest welshruss

Hey Mr. T that WELSHPUSS has gone quiet :yes: he,s up to summat :g: right i,v had my inoculations, my passport stamped and phrase book in my case wink.gif so wot kind of money is it over there then!! the welsh dubloon :ohmy: i can do some trades with my pies :P thats if you don,t eat them first tubby. Atb Enzo :shades:

Excuse me.............I amm just slowly recovering from a superb weekend in Morcambe.

And i would like to point out.......i was not the only person with Welsh roots (ooooerr gotta get slated from an English counter part for that) enjoying the sunshine,music and lots o beer whistling.gif .

I will see you Friday night gringo.Are you on your own or got a car load ?..........and Steve is it ok to bring a sales box......

Looking forward to it...Russ :D

Hey Mr. T that WELSHPUSS has gone quiet :lol: he,s up to summat :lol: right i,v had my inoculations, my passport stamped and phrase book in my case :) so wot kind of money is it over there then!! the welsh dubloon :P i can do some trades with my pies :D thats if you don,t eat them first tubby. Atb Enzo shades.gif

I,M AFRAID THEY DON,T TAKE PIE`S AS BARTER IN AMLWCH MATE , BUT THERE OK IN BANGOR !!

DEEP IN THE COPPER MINES OF AMLWCH THEY ONLY ACCEPT COINS WITH THE ROYAL DRUIDS HEADS ON

IT, I KID YOU NOT !! :lol:

SO BEARING THAT IN MIND ,JUST PASS OVER THE PIE`S YUM YUM LOL :lol:

OK HERE GOE`S DJ TIMES FOR BANGOR

9.00 TILL 9.30 STEVE THOMAS

9.30 TILL 10.00 GERRY H

10.00 TILL 10.45 GAZ JONES

10.45 TILL 11.30 GEORGE THE BARBER

11.30 TILL 12.30 GEOFF RUDD

12.30 TILL 1.00 STEVE T

1.00 TILL 1.45 PAUL ROCKY

dj times slightley changed !!!!

1.45 TILL 2.30 GERRY H :boxing:

so you aint heard of 'jackbit' then steve its an old wigan pit man's saying it means food .infact the old wigan slang is so bad you canot understand any of it ' a bit like you lot

you wait till you here me on that mic friday un sat mate "gonna be sheer poetry"lol :thumbsup:

Nice to see my old mate Gaz Jones back on the decks :unsure:

I,ll be having words with him beforehand to leave his Tony Blackburn voice overs at home :P

I,ll have to get over for one of these nights soon, sounds like a good night out :lol:

Have a cracker lads, Ian.

CHEERS IAN, WILL BE GOOD TO SEE YOU DOWN HERE AGAIN !! :lol: MAY SEE YOU IN THE "COLWYN BAY PIER " REVIVAL NITE THAT GAZ IS DOING SOME TIME IN AUGUST :P 30 YEARS ON :ohmy:

BEST STEVE T

Hey Mr. T that WELSHPUSS has gone quiet :( he,s up to summat :( right i,v had my inoculations, my passport stamped and phrase book in my case wink.gif so wot kind of money is it over there then!! the welsh dubloon :P i can do some trades with my pies :D thats if you don,t eat them first tubby. Atb Enzo :D

HOPE YOU GOT "THE DAY WE WENT TO BANGOR " IN YOUR PLAY BOX MATE ?? UN SOME TOM JONES TO FOR THE BOYO`S ??/ :lol::yes:

Thanks Steve,

Went to post last nite, but being a "computer phobic" panicked, came out in a cold sweat and sat down and had another beer instead :yes: By the way it's Rockey, not that it bothers me but you'll have Chico & co. thinking I'm a boxer again :lol:

Cheers

Paul

COME ON YOU TAFFS , ONLY HOURS TO GO TILL BANGOR :P:D

COME ON YOU TAFFS , ONLY HOURS TO GO TILL BANGOR :D:ohmy:

AND COUNTING STEVE, MANDYS HAVING HER HAIR DONE wink.gif AND GOT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES AS LONG AS THEY DON'T CRIPPLE HER FOR SAT!!!BET YOU GONE TO WORK FOR A REST, sleep3.gifLOOKS LIKE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW MAKING THERE WAY ACROSS THE BORDERS TO "RAID OUR SHEEP" STILL SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE :)

PAUL (ROCKS)

AND COUNTING STEVE, MANDYS HAVING HER HAIR DONE :lol: AND GOT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES AS LONG AS THEY DON'T CRIPPLE HER FOR SAT!!!BET YOU GONE TO WORK FOR A REST, :lol:LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW MAKING THERE WAY ACROSS THE BORDERS TO "RAID OUR SHEEP" STILL SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE wicked.gif

PAUL (ROCKS)

that there MANDYS COSTING YOU A FORTUNE IN SHOE`S MATE LOL :g: