Soul Revolution - Chelmsford

Guest sunny101

Guest sunny101

what another great night !!

Blasting tunes from the dj's and fantastic set from Marco, great to see Trickster busting moves on the dance floor shame i missed the dance off with the Dynamite heard it was thru the roof hahaha.

This is turning out to be a fantastic monthly event, worth the travel just to catch the atmosphere !! Well done guys for another blinding evening looking forward to the nxt one already ! biggrin.gif

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

Glad you had fun, Sunny. I think most people I spoke to thought it was the best one we've had in Chelmsford,another sell out by 11.30, with a buzzing dance floor right through til 2am to an ecclectic sound track of tunes from northern to rare funk, crossover, modern soul rarities, newies and oldies.

Some A-list soul and funk celebrities including an apperances from Ian Wright and The Mighty Ion, some great dancers and lads mag model Jodie Marsh added to the atmosphere.

Japanese Jimmy seeing Trickster off in the dance off they had was a treat. He flipped himself up into a hand stand and started dancing on the ceiling. That must be a first!

A group of local lads enthusiastically asked "What is this music, we've never heard this stuff before, it's great?" and danced all night. That was nice, hopefully we'll see them again.

Sorry, no pictures this time, I was too busy dancing, you've got Marco to thank for that!

Ian Wright and Fryer guesting for us next month...

Hope to see some of you there...

JT

Edited by James Trouble

I was gonna make it down there sometime anyway but now I know Jodie goes I'll be there. Is she into Northern now? She's done other scenes so I guess Northern is next. Was she wearing strategic beer towels? Or patches? Shame on you James for not taking pictures!

Guest James Trouble

I was gonna make it down there sometime anyway but now I know Jodie goes I'll be there. Is she into Northern now? She's done other scenes so I guess Northern is next. Was she wearing strategic beer towels? Or patches? Shame on you James for not taking pictures!

Hey Lisa, get yourself down, it's where all the cool kids hang out :thumbup:

Wrighty may have taken some pics, he was spotted clocking her :thumbup:

Edited by James Trouble
Guest James Trouble

shoulda guessed. I'm 41 this month, might look odd hanging with the cool kids...

Soul Sam is 97, he's the coolest kid at The Revolution.

He's back in The Bassment DJing with us in December, BTW :wicked:

Guest sunny101

Soul Sam is 97, he's the coolest kid at The Revolution.

He's back in The Bassment DJing with us in December, BTW :thumbup:

Soul Sam puts us all to shame wish i had half his energy think you will still be as cool when your 97 JT ? :shades:

Source Advert