We Got Soul Wellingborough Cancelled

Guest mrallsorts

Guest mrallsorts

Sadly, I have decided to finish 'WE GOT SOUL' in wellingborough.I simply haven't the time at the moment to promote properly. I also won't be doing the mini fest this year either.

Thanks to all who have supported us over the last few years and helped to make it a really friendly 'do'.

Its been a pleasure to meet lots of nice open minded people.

:no:

I believe we can go out with our heads held high and be proud of the achievements against lots of adversity and be proud that we stuck to our guns with the 'across the board' music policy.

A Big thankyou to all the dj's past and present especially Pete , Barry and Steve and not forgeting Pete 'Funk' who was one of the original line up at fire and ice. :thumbup:

I'm also very proud of the 5 cd give aways of which a lot of work went into.

If any one wish's to complete their collection there will be a few of of each of the last of the originals up for sale for charity at the wellingborough alldayer in august. thumbsup.gif

There will still be a soul night at the works (dates to be confirmed) It will be Called 'Soul works' I believe and be promoted by Barry. :wicked:

Edited by mrallsorts
  • Replies 2
  • Views 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sadly, I have decided to finish 'WE GOT SOUL' in wellingborough.I simply haven't the time at the moment to promote properly. I also won't be doing the mini fest this year either.

Thanks to all who have supported us over the last few years and helped to make it a really friendly 'do'.

Its been a pleasure to meet lots of nice open minded people.

:no:

I believe we can go out with our heads held high and be proud of the achievements against lots of adversity and be proud that we stuck to our guns with the 'across the board' music policy.

A Big thankyou to all the dj's past and present especially Pete , Barry and Steve and not forgeting Pete 'Funk' who was one of the original line up at fire and ice. :thumbup:

I'm also very proud of the 5 cd give aways of which a lot of work went into.

If any one wish's to complete their collection there will be a few of of each of the last of the originals up for sale for charity at the wellingborough alldayer in august. thumbsup.gif

There will still be a soul night at the works (dates to be confirmed) It will be Called 'Soul works' I believe and be promoted by Barry. :wicked:

Hi Jackie,

It will be a big loss from the calender that 'WE GOT SOUL' has finished, myself and Gloria would like to thank you for all the hard work you put into it, yes you should be proud of the the achievements you made to this venue of Five years in which made a lot of soulies very happy.

See you at the All-Dayer.

Kev & Gloria Bourne