Freddie North / Roger Hatcher Uk President

I've got this unusual UK President release Freddie North " I have a dream " c/w Roger Hatcher " I'm gonna dedicate my song to you " on a Demo copy .Does anyone on here have a copy , it's not in John's UK book .Roger Hatcher is of course the flip to " Sweetest girl in the world " which means they could've released that gem if they'd wanted .Anyone got an issue of this record ? Any feedback welcome ,Cheers ,Eddie

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

boxing.gif Hi Ed

This is of course one of the UK singles that annoys me every time I get round to pulling it out to play in the 7ts I had the sweetest girl, but sold it years ago, in fact I may try a chase a copy, yes in Presidents wisdom the issued the official a sides to both tunes, in all the years collecting UK stuff I have always found DEMOS of this single I am uncertain it was released still its one for the collection :lol: DAVE KIL

Social source share

Think it was the same situation with Bessie Banks "Dont you worry baby" as Contempo released the other side "Try to leave me" but not coupled with DYWB.

Something on those lines, please correct me if I'm wrong as my reference books are not to hand.

Are there any other instances of this happening?

Blake H

Edited by BLAKE H
Social source share

I've got this unusual UK President release Freddie North " I have a dream " c/w Roger Hatcher " I'm gonna dedicate my song to you " on a Demo copy .Does anyone on here have a copy , it's not in John's UK book .Roger Hatcher is of course the flip to " Sweetest girl in the world " which means they could've released that gem if they'd wanted .Anyone got an issue of this record ? Any feedback welcome ,Cheers ,Eddie

not to sure why it missed the Uk Guide as we have a copy in stock as an ISSUE President 199 at the moment.

here a link if anyone wants to hear it.

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/searchartist....HER&Format=

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert