Soul Heaven - Sleaford - Lincs - Sat June 6th

"SOUL HEAVEN - ROOM AT THE TOP" @ RATTYS, STATION ROAD, SLEAFORD, LINCOLNSHIRE.

SATURDAY JUNE 6th 2009 - 8pm - 1am or Later ! Adm £5.00

TOP LINE UP OF DJs... CHRIS FORREST, TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, DAVE RAISTRICK, MICK COOPER AND VERY SPECIAL GUESTS

MICK & MO & ARTHUR FENN Bringing you a fantastic mix of Soul 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond...

For more info go to www.starsandstripesimports.com or PHONE 01754 611838

Edited by Dave Raistrick
  • Replies 44
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

TOP LINE UP OF DJs... CHRIS FORREST, TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, DAVE RAISTRICK, MICK COOPER AND VERY SPECIAL GUEST

ARTHUR FENN Bringing you a fantastic mix of Soul 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond...

For more info go to .com or PHONE 01754 611838

FUTURE GUEST DJs include SOUL SAM, MICK H, STEVE GUARNORI, SIMON M, CHRIS DALTON, KITCH, MICK n MO, RUPE & MORE.......

just seen chris forrest in Tamla's coffee bar in skeg and he's off to dubia fairly soon, bit of advice mr.f. with the current financial climate here in the u.k....... STAY THERE AND reserve some rooms for me and netty!!!! BUT, if you do decide to give up the luxurious life and return to dear old blighty i guess i'll have to suffer another freezing winter in skegness though it'll be made easier by such soul nights as the Soul Heaven in Sleaford!

TOP LINE UP OF DJs... CHRIS FORREST, TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, DAVE RAISTRICK, MICK COOPER AND VERY SPECIAL GUEST

ARTHUR FENN Bringing you a fantastic mix of Soul 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond...

JUNE 6th Line up and Times...

8.00pm - Coops

8.45 - Dave Raistrick

9.15 - Mick & Mo

10.15 - Chris Forrest & Tats

11.15 - Arthur Fenn

12.15 - Steve Jay

1.15 - Dave / Coops

July 4th Guests....Chris Dalton & Barry Cooper.

Edited by Dave Raistrick

8.00pm - Coops

8.45 - Dave Raistrick

9.15 - Mick & Mo

10.00 - Chris Forrest & Tats

11.00 - Arthur Fenn

12.00 - Steve Jay

1.00 - Dave / Coops

July 4th Guests....Chris Dalton & Rupe.

i hear it's one of the dee-jays' birthdays on that june evening, can anybody guess who (i know he forgot himself)? laugh.gif:unsure::ohmy:

TOP LINE UP OF DJs... CHRIS FORREST, TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, DAVE RAISTRICK, MICK COOPER AND VERY SPECIAL GUESTS

MICK & MO & ARTHUR FENN Bringing you a fantastic mix of Soul 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond...

MICK & MO NOW ADDED TO THE LINE UP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midge

looking forward to this one.

thanks dave for asking mo & me to play afew on the same night as 3 heros of mine,guy's i look up to.

chris,tat's & arther, 3 of the very,very best :lol:

Line ups don't get much better than this do they?

It was already on my calendar with Chris & Tats and Arthur on the bill, now Mick & Mo have been added this is now an Essential session :lol:

looking forward to this one.

thanks dave for asking mo & me to play afew on the same night as 3 heros of mine,guy's i look up to.

chris,tat's & arther, 3 of the very,very best :(

always knew you had a problem with counting!!! :D:D:lol::lol:

8.00pm - Coops

8.45 - Dave Raistrick

9.15 - Mick & Mo

10.15 - Chris Forrest & Tats

11.15 - Arthur Fenn

12.15 - Steve Jay

1.15 - Dave / Coops

July 4th Guests....Chris Dalton & Barry Cooper.

Looking forward to spinning the likes of........Ty Karim, Don & Debbi, Sammy Lee - Promco, Connie Austin, John Simmons, Swiss Movement, John Wilson, Tommy Turner, The Topics Etc........

See you on the 6th June

Dave Raistrick.

Looking forward to spinning the likes of........Ty Karim, Don & Debbi, Sammy Lee - Promco, Connie Austin, John Simmons, Swiss Movement, John Wilson, Tommy Turner, The Topics Etc........

See you on the 6th June

Dave Raistrick.

was gonna put some of the ones i'm looking forward to playing but don't want the Selby Soulman or Mick & Mo to steal my thunder by playing them all before i get on................................ :rolleyes::lol:laugh.gif

ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE JUST 100 YARDS AWAY AT THE "CARRE ARMS" SLEAFORD.

rupe, watchout for them speakers m8, cos' some rogue one's about, have been known to ambush peeps rushing to find out what record is on the decks !! :lol::lol::lol:

Hells spels! i've just had a flashback ,about 2yrs ago i was playing in Berlin for Marc when a speaker fell on me, i was very bruised i can tell you, but as you can imagine at 2am in Berlin i wasn't going to feel much until the next day :lol: . Looking forward to this night chaps, best, Arthur.

Hells spels! i've just had a flashback ,about 2yrs ago i was playing in Berlin for Marc when a speaker fell on me, i was very bruised i can tell you, but as you can imagine at 2am in Berlin i wasn't going to feel much until the next day :lol: . Looking forward to this night chaps, best, Arthur.

Oh Hell it looks like l will have to increase the event insurance coverage for this night !!!!!

Ha! Ha!

Dave :rolleyes:

Oh Hell it looks like l will have to increase the event insurance coverage for this night !!!!!

Ha! Ha!

Dave :thumbup:

if Rupe is drinking Bizs' share of beer as well as his own.......... don't think anyone will have a policy for that!!!!

Guest Midge

well thanks for thinking of me folks. but i might take it steadywith the beer for a change. wink.gif

Drunk or sober Rupe it makes no odds because we're all in for a musical treat I used to long for nights like this when I lived

down south and now here's one almost on the doorstep, Soul Heaven indeed :ohmy:

Gene Townsel & Bill Wright for me please Mick & Mo :shades:

Guest just mo

Drunk or sober Rupe it makes no odds because we're all in for a musical treat I used to long for nights like this when I lived

down south and now here's one almost on the doorstep, Soul Heaven indeed :lol:

Gene Townsel & Bill Wright for me please Mick & Mo :lol:

hi midge. we'll do our very best to fit those in matey :P

see you saturday thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate, I look forward to seeing you both :ohmy:

glad you can make it midge, sounds like it's gonna be the top place for top tunes in lincolnshire on the 6th, hope the notts boys and girls ain't too scared to cross that border!! certainly worth the risk :unsure:

glad you can make it midge, sounds like it's gonna be the top place for top tunes in lincolnshire on the 6th, hope the notts boys and girls ain't too scared to cross that border!! certainly worth the risk :unsure:

It certainly does Mick. :ohmy: hope you and everyone that attends have a wonderful night and those that want to make a few bob do.

FUTURE GUEST DJs include SOUL SAM, MICK H, STEVE GUARNORI, SIMON M, CHRIS DALTON, KITCH, MICK n MO, RUPE & MORE.......

GUEST DJs for the following dates

JULY 4TH - CHRIS DALTON & BARRY COOPER & THE REGULAR "SOUL HEAVEN" TEAM

AUG 1ST - ANDY JACKSON & MICK H (TBC) RUPE PLUS REGULARS

SEPT 5TH - STEVE GUARNORI & SIMON M. & REGULARS

OCT 3RD - KITCH & CLIFF STEELE (TBC) & REGULARS

NOV - NO SLEAFORD EVENT - AT FANTSY ISLAND - SKEGNESS - SOUL FESTIVAL

DEC 5TH - SOUL SAM & GUESTS

chuffing 'eck!!

lincolnshire comes out of the shadows and shines upon the quality soul front! (and before anybody jumps to any conclusion i don't include myself in that statement, i'm just honoured to be able to play some tunes alongside these guys and the top regular team of Chris, Tats, Dave and Steve) wink.gif

Guest MissDee

Woo Hoo! Can't wait! See you all there! thumbup.gif

Guest Midge

Have a good night folks, sorry I can't be with you booked elsewhere, see you in July.

Barry

Are you over at MSC in Brough Barry? It's a shame the two clash as I would have liked to have gone to both.

Hope it's just this month that they fall on the same day?

Have a good night anyway, whatever you're doing.

Are you over at MSC in Brough Barry? It's a shame the two clash as I would have liked to have gone to both.

No not at MSC Midge, I'm DJing at a charity night, see you in July and have a good night.

Barry

No not at MSC Midge, I'm DJing at a charity night, see you in July and have a good night.

Barry

have a good one Barry, see you in July mate wink.gif

p.s. i've passed your contact details on to 'Hobbo' at the Bar Fly.

Guest Midge

It's Mick Smith's Birthday tonight......Does that mean l have to swap my DJ box around and fill it with Mick's party favourites ??? :huh:

See if Coops will sing Agadoo for him, he knows all the words :D

Source Advert