Temptones Cover Up Complete Version

• Replies 36
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

here's the complete version, first time anywhere, don't say I never give you nothing and also thanks to Mr McOirish for giving it me in the first place

link

Cheers Pete.

Got a bit of an "Old Town" sound to it, to my cloth ears ranting_1.gif

Thanks again,

Derek.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Actually that is quite nice :(:(:lol::lol: Does it have a cover up title do you just make your own up??

Trouty

I am allowed to post on here today? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Well, I managed to download it before it got deleted. Thanks a lot, Pete. Must admit though that after that promising first 40 seconds or so the remainder was if not an anti-climax at least not fully up to expectations. It didn't really develop I thought. Still it was nice to be able to get the full version. So, once again ,many thanks.

Social source share

There you go y'see, and they say why didn't I upload the whole track before, 31 people downloaded it so far tonight and only one has the courtesy to say thank you...

link

Cheers for that Pete. Made my Day! Played it to a friend last night down the phone to see what he thought. Didn't expect him to start sobbing. Better tell him tonight before he turns me house over that i aint really got a copy of Butch's Temptones c/u.

Social source share

here's the complete version, first time anywhere, don't say I never give you nothing and also thanks to Mr McOirish for giving it me in the first place

link

Please could you or someone (please) send me the file as I've missed it........ :(

This is the one I have on a live tape from 1989 and it too has haunted me ever since...."that's when you know it......that's when you show it...........that's when you know you're in love......etc"

Anyone........ :thumbsup:

Social source share

Simo T's Monza and Pete S's Temptones C'u sound identical. Is it the same Monzas as pictured?

link

Monzas, I doubt it, nobody knows except for Butch, I don't think. That came of a 15 year + old tape which has complete, but bad quality, Diane Lewis, Del Larks on it. Butch must have done it for somebody who duplicated it.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

link

I'm missing something here - where can I hear the track??

GRANT

Social source share

• 12 years later...
Guest Spain pete

Can you put it up for the mass to hear and for the polite people , cheers mate .👍🎶🎶

2 hours ago, simon t said:

can you wait until tonight?

email to send it to?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!