Stormin' Soul Allniter @ Citrus Rooms, Barnsley - Friday 29th May

Guest gendojones

You mean Owain 'The tamer of class 11X6 as seen on BBC1' Jones? :thumbsup:

no i stayed well clear of them silly boys and girls.

I think this is barnsley's best ever line up, cant wait!!

owain

• Replies 80
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Little Queenie

RnB Loft opens at 11pm tomoz and DJ times will be confirmed on the night :lol: ...

It's a crazy party from start to finish up there :thumbup:hypo.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Andy Kempster

RnB Loft opens at 11pm tomoz and DJ times will be confirmed on the night :lol: ...

It's a crazy party from start to finish up there :thumbup:hypo.gifbiggrin.gif

bag packed and raring to go

toby picking me up at 5.30 straight from work.....huzzah

bag packed and raring to go

toby picking me up at 5.30 straight from work.....huzzah

Nice one! I'm lounging around in the glorious sunshine today waiting for tonight :thumbup:

If the weather keeps up we might open the rooftop lounge again tonight/in the morning :rolleyes:

Nothing really to say, just can't wait for tonight! Get the roof open, so we can gaze across the rooftops of the Tuscan hill town that is Barnsley. Any chamce of a hot tub? They had one in Brixton in that, there, London!

Comrade Moustache (Looking bronzed and hansome)

Nothing really to say, just can't wait for tonight! Get the roof open, so we can gaze across the rooftops of the Tuscan hill town that is Barnsley. Any chamce of a hot tub? They had one in Brixton in that, there, London!

Comrade Moustache (Looking bronzed and hansome)

Not sure the people of Barnsley are ready for a hot tub yet :rolleyes: We are still behind London for most things... Except Northern Soul :thumbup:

See ya tonite

Guest clanger v2

Nice one! I'm lounging around in the glorious sunshine today waiting for tonight :thumbup:

If the weather keeps up we might open the rooftop lounge again tonight/in the morning :rolleyes:

Think I'm going to be up there early.......is there a meeting place before the nights festivities begin?

Guest James Trouble

Not sure the people of Barnsley are ready for a hot tub yet unsure.gif We are still behind London for most things... Except Northern Soul :lol:

See ya tonite

It's all the rage, cutting edge don't you know, oldies out hot tubs in :huh:

Simon, I know one or two of your regulars who could do with a wash and scrub, no names mentioned, might be worth thinking about sticking a little tin bath in the corner, could be a good selling point to attract more traveling soulies, you know?

Miner

Here's the dj times so you can prepare yourself mentally for the fight ahead :huh:

10 'til 11 Derek Greenhoff

11 'til 12 Roger Banks

12 til 1 Simon McMaster

1 til 2 Geoff Rudd

2 til 3 Bob Hinsley

3 til 4 Neil Jones

4 til 5 Karl Heard

5 til 6 Robbo

6 til 7 Sam Moore

:lol:

Slight alteration... Above times now correct thumbsup.gif

Edited by Simon McMaster
Guest Little Queenie

Gettin' ready now... :thumbsup:

Can't wait!!

To anyone who's still in two minds, get ready and get to Barnsley, it's gonna be rockin' :thumbsup:

Hi Amie and Simon

Get ready for 10.pm till 11.pm when Dee is on. We was round at his house last night, you are all in for a treat. The Old master at work.

Sure to will be a great sucess again as always. Have a "Gud Un"

Yocky and Jx

Ps will you have PHB Soap for the hot tub (showing my age now) :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Amie and Simon

Get ready for 10.pm till 11.pm when Dee is on. We was round at his house last night, you are all in for a treat. The Old master at work.

Sure to will be a great sucess again as always. Have a "Gud Un"

Yocky and Jx

Ps will you have PHB Soap for the hot tub (showing my age now) :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm really looking forward to Dereks spot, we all know he's got some right sounds and what better stage to play them than in his hometown allnighter

See ya tonite Yocky

It's all the rage, cutting edge don't you know, oldies out hot tubs in :thumbsup:

Simon, I know one or two of your regulars who could do with a wash and scrub, no names mentioned, might be worth thinking about sticking a little tin bath in the corner, could be a good selling point to attract more traveling soulies, you know?

:thumbsup::lol::lol:

Only just seen this post!!

i always thought this was a problem but not wasn't sure how to address it but here we go...

I can see the advertising slogan now 'come on soulies from far and wide, we promise to scrub our regulars' hide'