East Anglian Soul Weekender Ii

Just been talking to the organiser of the Hunstanton Weekender and he's in a slight panic.

The event is still six months away and they have already sold over two/thirds of the tickets.

This event there is no live act, although many people enjoyed Kenny Bernard last year it was thought that the event was going so well that a live act just 'paused' the dance floor action which was what they had all really came for (that and the cheap beer!!!)

This November on the Saturday lunch/afternoon session in the Main Ballroom there is going to be an East Coast Connection theme with all things Cleethorpes hosted by Dave Appleyard, Chris Dalton, Poke and Tony Dellar. That's gonna be my highlight of the weekend and I'm sure will be for many others.

So..... get your tickets fairly soon or miss out on the friendliest weekender with on-site accommodation.

Details from: https://eastangliansoulweekend.co.uk/ or tel: 07950 468 011

post-9305-1241825276_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1241825276_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Never mind the live act! it was the impromptu duet (just veiwed) that broke the camels back laugh.gif:unsure:

Seriously though this is a belter of a weekender, with top class accomadation and the tops musically, we booked before the first one came to a close. Cleethorpes East Coast Connection nuff said be there!. :ohmy:

Never mind the live act! it was the impromptu duet (just veiwed) that broke the camels back :unsure::ohmy:

Seriously though this is a belter of a weekender, with top class accomadation and the tops musically, we booked before the first one came to a close. Cleethorpes East Coast Connection nuff said be there!. wink.gif

There's also been one or two bookings for the 2010 event!!!!!!

Belt and bloody braces, must be Yocky's lot from God's Own (cautious) Country! whistling.gif

There's also been one or two bookings for the 2010 event!!!!!!

Belt and bloody braces, must be Yocky's lot from God's Own (cautious) Country! :)

Hi Mick glad you have finally accepted the pleasure of knowing exactly the true deffinition of Barnsley\Yorkshire :lol:laugh.gif the only prob is we hope our celestial sat nav will guide us to Hunstanton VIA Heaven laugh.giflaugh.gif really looking forward to playing in hunstanton the organisers seem to have thier finger on the pulse and have contacted us on a regular basis which adds a bit of class to a event when the promoters care about the punters and the dj's hope you and Netti are ok and we will see you soon my very special friend Yocky and Joy PS many thanks for the kind words from Grantham cheers mick :(

• 5 months later...

Can't believe it's only another 4 weeks to go !!!

Oxford Boys are packed !!!

Little Reg in our challet again,

Roast duck on Sunday,,,,,Yummy

Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT, THIRD ANNIVERSARY, 12th DECEMBER with special guest DJ's

SEAN CHAPMAN AND JO WALLACE

Edited by dcsoxford

Looking forward to going to Norfolk again

Jamie works really hard on this event and deserves to be succesful

Its going to be a belter of a weekend with flying Yorkshire men as an added extra.

See you there Yocky!!!!!!

Its going to be a belter of a weekend with flying Yorkshire men as an added extra.

Not wrong there John, just wish we were gonna be there to enjoy that Norfolk wind the 2p shovers in the arcade and the donkey's on the beach. Oh well keep warm in Hunny, see you in March. Tony and Sue, Australia ( ex Peterborough )

Not wrong there John, just wish we were gonna be there to enjoy that Norfolk wind the 2p shovers in the arcade and the donkey's on the beach. Oh well keep warm in Hunny, see you in March. Tony and Sue, Australia ( ex Peterborough )

we've heard about you ex-pat ausies and Donkeys on the beach!!!!, could be worse, could be spanish and hang the buggers! see you in march tony & sue. :thumbup:

Hey up John really looking forward to the weekender and a little bird tells me there might be a possibility of a double decking session with you some time through the weekend (now that will be one of the top moments for the Yockmiester sharing with a legend like you Mr Poolegood.gif )see you soon mate all the best Yocky and Joythumbup.gif
  • 3 weeks later...

the Skeggy Four will be residing in Sunny Hunny for the weekend, swapping one beach for t'other thumbsup.gif

Just done our last minute checks, Records packed(check)cloths packed(check)incontinence pants for coops spot(check check:laugh: )sat nav set(check)swimming trunks ironed(check)all we need now is passport and visa control to give us the green light and we are off to Hunstanton were ever that is (not been out of barnsley many times:chinstroke: )but they tell me its nice,cant wait to spend a weekend with coops netty and all our friends really beginning to feel the buzz now for the weekend see you all friday all the best Yocky and Joy.

Can't believe it's only another 4 weeks to go !!!

Oxford Boys are packed !!!

Little Reg in our challet again,

Roast duck on Sunday,,,,,Yummy

Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT, THIRD ANNIVERSARY, 12th DECEMBER with special guest DJ's

SEAN CHAPMAN AND JO WALLACE

Four DAYS to go !!!!!!!

Yipeeeeee

Maz, Paul, Richie, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

Guest Little Reg

Hi Guys it's me LIttle Reg :thumbup: can i bring me own Night Nures i do need a bit of looking after now im 55 !!! Right let's have a look shoes/ baggies/ records/ books/ posters

oh Maz of cause record player/ crazy shirt for saturday night. swimers funkie hat i think that's it :thumbup: see you all friday. can't wait

all the best Reg.:yes:

Got the charabang booked in, been filling it with essential items,vodka,redbull, a few crates of lager, clean clouts just incase, a bag of sawdust to find my way back, a ball of string (always handy) ear defenders etc, so the skeggy gippos are ready to roll,see you there peeps :thumbsup:

Hi Guys it's me LIttle Reg :lol: can i bring me own Night Nures i do need a bit of looking after now im 55 !!! Right let's have a look shoes/ baggies/ records/ books/ posters

oh Maz of cause record player/ crazy shirt for saturday night. swimers funkie hat i think that's it :D see you all friday. can't wait

all the best Reg.:shades:

what 'books' would they be Reg? :shades:

How can I sleep after seeing that ber bber ber bloody avatar of yours. :thumbsup:

please God, i don't ask for much, not even gonna bother you with world Peace etc..... but..... if you could grant me one wish.....

PLEASE LET DANCING GIRL WEAR HER AVATAR GEAR AT HUNSTANTON.. not a lot to ask mush :thumbup:

Guest dancing girl

please God, i don't ask for much, not even gonna bother you with world Peace etc..... but..... if you could grant me one wish.....

PLEASE LET DANCING GIRL WEAR HER AVATAR GEAR AT HUNSTANTON.. not a lot to ask mush :thumbup:

Sorry boys no longer in my drawers..... Skip has claimed it :thumbup::wicked:

Guest skipstuart

i just knew skip had been in your draws!!!!!!

you two stopping over for a coops breakie?

yes pleasssssssee :thumbsup:thumbup.gif

we will bring some bacon

looking forward to seeing you x x

thumbsup.gifAUP,,MIKE,SKIP,THANKS FOR THE INVITE DOWN THERE,SORRY I CAN,T MAKE IT,DDJING UP NEWTON AYCLIFFE,PLUS GOT TO GET BACK FOR SETTING UP AT KINGSWAY HALL 9 NEXT MORNING,HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND,KTF,CARL,EMSC,thumbsup.gif

have a good 'un Carl, see you at the Phoenix on the 28th :unsure: