Refund Cheque Bounced For Little Anthony

Joto

The cheque i received for a refund for 4 tickets for the 'Little anthony all dayer' last week HAS BOUNCED!!

and ive been charged £6 by my bank

Thats now £66 this farce has cost us :wicked:

I have tried to contact promoters many times with no response, they even posted on here to request we don't use this forum with refund quieries or moans , to contact them directly... but they ignor all correspondence, we even posted a letter

So Tracey and Andy what have you got to say ?? we know you read the forum, respond please :thumbsup:

i suspected the delay in refunding was down to cashflow, it dosen't take months to refund people

we live in cornwall and can't pop round to pick it up, can anyone do this for us ? please

i see from the other thread we are not the only ones with a bounced cheque

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest CarlosFandango

Same here Joto

My cheque for £60.00 has also bounced but I'm not sure how much my bank has charged ME yet for their dishonesty !! .... I wouldn't mind but I waited another few days until Friday before I tried to cash it ( just to give them a few days grace just in case ) What a fXXXing trusting fool I was !

Like you I have sent Tracey & Andy Emails via the address THEY requested to stop us trusting Soulies 'Moaning' ( her words not mine ) on the SS forum, but as before they have failed to respond.

Like a lot of people I had genuine empathy for them both when the event was cancelled but now I just feel like I have been kicked in the boxxxxks & ROBBED !

I know I wont have to declare my myself bankrupt for £60.00 or so but ................ It is MY MONEY and was sent to them both in very good FAITH, please do the honourable thing & contact all those who you still owe money to.

I'm really sorry that people have to read this on SS but trust me we have exhausted all other avenues on this one & just want OUR money returned.

C'mon Tracey & Andy don't dig yourself into a hole you can't get out of, give us and all the Faithfull people on this fantastic Scene of ours some reasurrence before what reputation you still have is not left in permanent tatters.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!