• Replies 255
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest andyrattigan

I'ts only a few weeks to go and I'm waiting patiently for info of DJs, acts etc.

Can Mr C make any revelations yet? Please...

Mark C :thumbup:

Hi Mark,

Wish I could make it this year but cant. I have to move flat instead and save money for the cost. Will you be down the 100 club on saturday?

Did you ever get your bag back from crossfire or were the culprits found?

best,

Andy

Guest Bearsy

I'ts only a few weeks to go and I'm waiting patiently for info of DJs, acts etc.

Can Mr C make any revelations yet? Please...

Mark C wink.gif

you dont seem like your being that patient Mark are you a tad looking forward to this biggrin.gif

Myself and Marie shall be making our first trip to Cleggy this year and staying with a load of rabble from Essex in a CARAVAN :thumbup: and cant wait after all the great stuff ive about it over the last few years

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

you dont seem like your being that patient Mark are you a tad looking forward to this biggrin.gif

Myself and Marie shall be making our first trip to Cleggy this year and staying with a load of rabble from Essex in a CARAVAN :thumbup: and cant wait after all the great stuff ive about it over the last few years

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

Oh dear, it could get messy down in dingly dell laugh.gif

Let me know if you are joining us for meals.

Breakfast 1pm evening meal 7pm, no probs as long as I know in advance..................and we wait for no one laugh.gif

QoFxx

Pity the donkey towing you all the way from Essex. laugh.gif

See you there and the first drinks on you :thumbup:

Myself and Marie shall be making our first trip to Cleggy this year and staying with a load of rabble from Essex in a CARAVAN ohmy.gif and cant wait after all the great stuff ive about it over the last few years

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

Now then Mr Bear, you will be able to buy me a drink or nine,

Things could get messy, as per usual at Cleggy,

Been every one since '95 and lookin forward to it as much this time as I did the first,

Pete E

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

oops double post biggrin.gif

Edited by Pete60

you dont seem like your being that patient Mark are you a tad looking forward to this :)

Myself and Marie shall be making our first trip to Cleggy this year and staying with a load of rabble from Essex in a CARAVAN :unsure: and cant wait after all the great stuff ive about it over the last few years

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

My first visit too......see you there mate! :huh:

Hi Mark,

Wish I could make it this year but cant. I have to move flat instead and save money for the cost. Will you be down the 100 club on saturday?

Did you ever get your bag back from crossfire or were the culprits found?

best,

Andy

Hi Andy,

shame you can't make it this year - I enjoyed our inaugural meeting in the chippie last year!

Nope, didn't get any follow up news about the bag - if I ever go there again i'm going to set a massive mouse trap in the bag and then watch the w*nkers holler!!

Mark C :unsure:

Oh dear, it could get messy down in dingly dell :ohmy:

Let me know if you are joining us for meals.

Breakfast 1pm evening meal 7pm, no probs as long as I know in advance..................and we wait for no one :lol:

QoFxx

Messy indeed in dingly dell Chrissie.

We'll have to see how Bearsy reacts to being in a caravan that's not surrounded by burnt out cars, no ponies tethered to the washing line and total absence of police helicopters overhead :)

As for coming to yours for meals, of course he can, just as soon as he's finished washing the dishes at ours :D

Taff

Guest Mrs Simsy

Oh are we going then???.. :lol: .me neither darling...me neither.... :ohmy: ...Delxxxx

:D:)

Last year was my first ever weekender & i loved it!

Guest DonnaD

Costumes sorted for the fancy dress competition! :lol:

Can't fooking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

oooh fancy dress i always forget about that. Will have to think of something this year. Me and Sonny cant wait :)

:):lol:

Last year was my first ever weekender & i loved it!

Well last year was my first time at Cleethorpes..was the best weekender that year i went too...and it was great...we all got on..had a great laff...drunk some fellow soulies under the table...of which they are still protesting!!!! :ohmy: ...absolutely fab...cant wait...Delxxxx

Finally you admit it. :lol:

Well last year was my first time at Cleethorpes..was the best weekender that year i went too...and it was great...we all got on..had a great laff...cheated and drunk some fellow soulies under the table...of which they are still protesting!!!! :ohmy: ...absolutely fab...cant wait...Delxxxx

Just heard a rumour it could be The Baltimore & Ohio Marching Band :ohmy::lol::) that means we will have to keep off the dancefloor to give them room to perform :D:lol:

(Don't worry they won't be allowed to enter the fancy dress comp on Sunday)

Dave Welding

Guest Mrs Simsy

Don't come looking for me again :):D

Never miss Cleggy weekend, an institution indeed...

72 hours of fun with the night owls from Kettering... :lol: ..

I don't know what you're talking about... :ohmy:

post-9702-1242325068_thumb.jpg

AAh so the exitement grows 2 artistes to appear

and I will tell you who they are as soon as Ady

decides that it is safe to do so

as anticipation is the bone of all heart attacks

sooooooo looking forward to the and I brag that it puts all weekenders to shame for its

leadership (Ady staying sober for more than 10 minutes)

Sound engineers ( i need someone to shout at again and again)

Sound Engineers (Butch) see aboveI

good time people always frequent

finally Chips and peas and some old mates to look forward to seeing

plus Mick Smith sober aproximately Monday at 11 am

Myself and Marie shall be making our first trip to Cleggy this year and staying with a load of rabble from Essex in a CARAVAN ohmy.gif and cant wait after all the great stuff ive about it over the last few years

BRING IT ON

Bearsy & Marie

Hi Bearsy,

I'm short of clothes after having my bag nicked so will be doing extra washing - can you bring some pegs kind sir?

Mark C :lol:

Guest kid mohair

I don't know what you're talking about... :thumbsup:

He would of made the perfect robin dont ya think? i wonder what costume he brings this year...cant wait.. :D

Hi Bearsy,

I'm short of clothes after having my bag nicked so will be doing extra washing - can you bring some pegs kind sir?

Mark C :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're volunteering for fancy dress, I'm sure the girls would kit you out.

Announcement on the acts later today hopefully when the artwork is done.

Guest Bearsy

Sounds like you're volunteering for fancy dress, I'm sure the girls would kit you out.

ive never seen Mark out of fancy dress :thumbsup:

i cant wait to see what the line ups are

ooh im getting excited now :D

Can't wait to find out.....!!

This time in 4 weeks we'll be there (or on our way at least!) :huh:

Does anyone else play the 'bet they're going to Cleethorpes' game on the way there?? It helps pass the time on the motorway.... :unsure:

BRING IT ON!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Crystal Tipps

As you can see from the News section, the Baltimore & Ohio Marching Band dropped out when it was discovered that their triangle player was a card carrying communist and wasn't allowed to export his ideology to North East Lincs.

We believe Jesse and Melvin Davis will be more than adequate replacements and they're working on a Detroit groove meets LA sunshine soul vocal version of Condition Red to mollify fans of the original group!

As you can see from the News section, the Baltimore & Ohio Marching Band dropped out when it was discovered that their triangle player was a card carrying communist and wasn't allowed to export his ideology to North East Lincs.

We believe Jesse and Melvin Davis will be more than adequate replacements and they're working on a Detroit groove meets LA sunshine soul vocal version of Condition Red to mollify fans of the original group!

What No Marching Bands at all :( Gutted truly Gutted!

it was always a childhood ambition of mine to play the piano in a marching band :(

Dave :(

.....yeah and I wanted to play the harp :unsure:

Hi Val

I've had a great idea see if you can rope Cliff and that old wind bag Trevor in, and we'll form a Kazoo quartet if Ady's in agreement. A quick rendition of "Condition Red" followed by "Wade In The Water" should warm the room up nicely for Melvin and Jesse

Guest Ranger

Hi Val

I've had a great idea see if you can rope Cliff and that old wind bag Trevor in, and we'll form a Kazoo quartet if Ady's in agreement. A quick rendition of "Condition Red" followed by "Wade In The Water" should warm the room up nicely for Melvin and Jesse

I was hoping for something a bit more like this :unsure:

Kev

">

Hi Val

Right then, I'll sponsor it (Four Kazoos shouldn't cost that much :unsure: ) and you can be the 'Cleethorpes Soulful Kinda Music Falling About Drunk Marching In A Very Confused Way Band'

Right then, I'll sponsor it (Four Kazoos shouldn't cost that much :unsure: ) and you can be the 'Cleethorpes Soulful Kinda Music Falling About Drunk Marching In A Very Confused Way Band'

Dave you're on :lol: its what Cleethorpes is all about! Drunk & Confused? i hope so :lol::lol:

Dave

"Right then, I'll sponsor it (Four Kazoos shouldn't cost that much) "

I'd like to thank Dave Rimmer for his very " kinda " offer of sponsorship, but are you sure?

It's not the Kazoo's that gonna get ya,just wait for the expense sheets for our second homes :unsure:

Dave

"Right then, I'll sponsor it (Four Kazoos shouldn't cost that much) "

I'd like to thank Dave Rimmer for his very " kinda " offer of sponsorship, but are you sure?

It's not the Kazoo's that gonna get ya,just wait for the expense sheets for our second homes :thumbup:

Dave

You only qualify if you have a moat though

Right then, I'll sponsor it (Four Kazoos shouldn't cost that much :thumbup: ) and you can be the 'Cleethorpes Soulful Kinda Music Falling About Drunk Marching In A Very Confused Way Band'

Falling down water no nay and thrice more nay.

Dave Rimmer and falling down fluids never been known.

Taking Bets on who will be soberist

Dave Rimmer ?evens

Mick Smith ? evening all

AND the DJ Sunday night Competition aaah

what are we inflicting this year,

We need ideas from the paying public

Statues or Musical Chairs or something else come on be evil

let us know what is feasible for the Sunday night Torture

Guest Mrs Simsy

Oooo, I can't wait for this weekend, just what I need, fun and frolics wiv me mates...

and I'm not dressing up as a blow up horse ever again... :thumbup:

but I can bring it for Stevie if he wants... :yes:

:)

Funnily enough, i think Stevie is looking for a costume... :thumbup:

We believe Jesse and Melvin Davis will be more than adequate replacements

Tip top choice Mr C :( Melvin was rather excellent at Prestatyn was he not, seem to remember you being in a heightened state of tantric orgasm at the time :)

Just charging up the tazer to keep Bearsy under control, let's be doing it.

Taff

Can't wait to find out.....!!

This time in 4 weeks we'll be there (or on our way at least!) :thumbsup:

Does anyone else play the 'bet they're going to Cleethorpes' game on the way there?? It helps pass the time on the motorway.... :D

BRING IT ON!!!! :thumbsup:

Am very gutted that I won't be there and won't be playing the 'bet they're going to cleethorpes game' i've been to everyone since 1999.

I wish this event did one night passes. It's just too expensive this year for the whole thing for me. :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a fabulous time!!,this is the best northern weekender ever and I will be back again next year.

Jayne.x. :thumbsup:

Costumes sorted for the fancy dress competition! :thumbsup:

Can't fooking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

WOW - you're organised!!! What can you and Denise possibly wear that's gonna top the batwomen outfits of last year.... whistling.gif

We've started to plot a few things for the Sunday already - bet it won't be as good as your's though!!

See you soon

C x

let us know what is feasible for the Sunday night Torture

agility contest a la Crufts? Especially the tunnel and zig zag. Or a three legged race. Three legged dance competition.

CLEEFORPS!!! EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!!!!

Source Advert