Cleethorpes 2009

I'm not allowing myself to get excited until I'm driving away from the in-laws minus 3 sproglets later on this evening..... tongue.gif

Just one question for the ladies that's causing me some concern...do blue tights go with brown sandals??? (I have a feelling the answer is no... :boxing: )

• Replies 255
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm not allowing myself to get excited until I'm driving away from the in-laws minus 3 sproglets later on this evening..... :lol:

Just one question for the ladies that's causing me some concern...do blue tights go with brown sandals??? (I have a feelling the answer is no... :boxing: )

Quick call the fashion police. Noooooooooooo no.gif:lol:

QoFxx

Well I've failed miserably. There is not a single Kazoo to be had anywhere around Dudley, and I've left it too late to buy some off the net. So if anyone sees any really cheap and nasty plastic Kazooz whilst out shopping today buy me half a dozen and I'll pay you for them at Cleethorpes.

Well I've failed miserably. There is not a single Kazoo to be had anywhere around Dudley, and I've left it too late to buy some off the net. So if anyone sees any really cheap and nasty plastic Kazooz whilst out shopping today buy me half a dozen and I'll pay you for them at Cleethorpes.

Will see what I can find, maybe something in pounland or the like. Will let you know if I was successful when I return from town :boxing:

QoFxx

Guest Mrs Simsy

argh this week has gone so slowly its unbearable! when will i once more smell the sweetly cut grass of the Beachcomber grounds and the heady mix of Brut, talc and sweat on the dancefloor!!

COME ON CLEGGY B) B) B)

ONE MORE SLEEP ONE MORE SLEEP ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Reasons to be cheerful,

Part One: Cleethorpes Weekender

Part Two: only 40 mins from home

Could it be any better? I don't think so.!!!!!!!!!!

Love from Karen [and Pete] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes it could mate ....Only 5 mins from home :-)))

I'm not allowing myself to get excited until I'm driving away from the in-laws minus 3 sproglets later on this evening..... :thumbup:

Just one question for the ladies that's causing me some concern...do blue tights go with brown sandals??? (I have a feelling the answer is no... :huh: )

Only if you are a Smurf.... :thumbsup:post-5590-1244726988.jpg

Yes it could mate ....Only 5 mins from home :-)))

You going Trev???

If my plane gets in on time, we should be 'downtown' Clegvegas for about 1ish.... :huh:

On the spot weather morning report.....

It's raining.

Bugger.

There's blue sky breaking through though.

Bring trunks.

That concludes the on the spot weather report for this morning. More updates later.

Dont know where you where Steve , But it was Hail and thunder storms at 12 , they where coming down that hard on the roof if woke me up, Hopefully we get all the bad stuff out the way now and will get some sun :) Ooops quoted the wrong post I need Sllep :yes:

Edited by miff
Guest Mrs Simsy

OTS latest Weather update.....

Cleethorpes seafront is luverly and sunny. Balmy in fact. Just like Jamaica.

Just seen a comfort walking his whippet, in shorts (Him, not the dog)

Pack sun cream

And a hat

:yes::D

Thats my packing sorted then. :D In fact, i should probably start packing... :yes:

Found the last part of the costume today...very relieved. :( Roll on 2pm tomorrow & we'll be on our merry way. :)

Guest SteveC

I'm coming up but with no dance pass :yes:

Anyone know of a spare weeekend dance pass going - would be much appreciated and would mean I could buy you a drink inside the event as opposed to across the road in the pub :)

Two socks. check

swimming trunks. check

spare undies. check

two shirts. check

two pairs of trowsers, check

camara. check

cat sitter sorted. check

Records for sunday...........oh dear :)

Hope everyone gets there safe,catch you all tommoz'

:yes:

Guest proudlove

I feel sick....... :thumbup:

You and me both,my lovely wife went to John Lewis for earings to go with her black and white dress-------------and came back with a pair of shoes---------to go with her blue dress------is it me?????????

Guest SteveC

I'm coming up but with no dance pass sad.gif

Anyone know of a spare weeekend dance pass going - would be much appreciated and would mean I could buy you a drink inside the event as opposed to across the road in the pub :thumbup:

I have a pass (Thanks Ady) - see you all there

Dave,

A fancy dress-type shop in Derby had some but they're about 70p each. I can try in the morning if you're not already sorted......although, I think 70p's a bit much for what you get. Let me know if you want some.

Kev

Two socks. check

swimming trunks. check

spare undies. check

two shirts. check

two pairs of trowsers, check

camara. check

cat sitter sorted. check

Records for sunday...........oh dear :D

Hope everyone gets there safe,catch you all tommoz'

:D

SPECIAL SWIMMING SOCKS SIR KEN ??

YOU AINT GOT VERUKAS AVE YA ......COZ SHE'S BEEN LOOKIN FOREM ALL OVA !!!!!

BRING BACK THE CAT !!!

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

CYA TOMMORROW SIR KENNETH !!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M thumbup.gif

Guest kid mohair

Really gutted, we had to cancel, gina is not coming out of hospital,thought we would make sun night at least but it aint gonna happen, will be thinking of you all :D have a mad one.................... :thumbup:hypo.gif:D Andy and gina.xx

Guest Mrs Simsy

Really gutted, we had to cancel, gina is not coming out of hospital,thought we would make sun night at least but it aint gonna happen, will be thinking of you all :yes: have a mad one.................... :thumbup:hypo.gif:D Andy and gina.xx

So sorry to hear that. :g: Hope Gina is better soon. :D

Guest kid mohair

So sorry to hear that. :( Hope Gina is better soon. :)

cheers kylee, she will , just have to make up for it next year thats all,do me a favour and make sure you have a picture taken of you and ganche with mr cato and it as to be sunday night..... laugh.gif ta...xx

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

SUN ...SEA & ROASTING HOT VINYL .........

UPSTAIRS ATTIC ......FRIDAY NIGHT COLLECTORS CHILL OUT TYPE KINDA HAPPENING GROOVATHON WITH THE ADDED ATTRACTION OF A SNOOKER TABLE ......AND SOME GROOVEY TUNESTERS INCLUDING ...WELL...ME FOR ONE !!

45 MIN SPOTS OF COOL TUNES BROUGHT TO YOUR GOODSELVES VIA THE MEDIUM OF HOT WAX ..SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 1 AM and 4 AM ........LOOKOUT FOR DETAILS , TIMES etc ........CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!!

CPTN M shhh.gif

Got a place to stay now but no weekend pass... if anyone has a spare then please let me know, or maybe at this late hour I might have more luck if someone would be so kind as to send me Ady's phone number?

George, Jock here we met in Bamberg, assuming its same George M. Think Ady may be on site, and not sure he is as technically advanced as having mobile, sure you would be okay to buy at front desk. I am just trying to get a hold of one of the girls who helps to see what she says. I will drop you a PM before I leave.

Guest Mrs Simsy

cheers kylee, she will , just have to make up for it next year thats all,do me a favour and make sure you have a picture taken of you and ganche with mr cato and it as to be sunday night..... :( ta...xx

Consider it done! :D

Ooh t minus 3 hours & i still haven't packed...aah well. rolleyes.gif Just off for some breakfast. See you by the sea with your kazoos everyone. :)

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

SUN ...SEA & ROASTING HOT VINYL .........

UPSTAIRS ATTIC ......FRIDAY NIGHT COLLECTORS CHILL OUT TYPE KINDA HAPPENING GROOVATHON WITH THE ADDED ATTRACTION OF A SNOOKER TABLE ......AND SOME GROOVEY TUNESTERS INCLUDING ...WELL...ME FOR ONE !! PLUS ....Also up DJing there, Hinckley ledges Colin & Ady, Scotland's Roddy Brass, Fenman Mike Bolderson & chum. Eclectic soul, R&B and chill out choons!

45 MIN SPOTS OF COOL TUNES BROUGHT TO YOUR GOODSELVES VIA THE MEDIUM OF HOT WAX ..SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 1 AM and 4 AM ........LOOKOUT FOR DETAILS , TIMES etc ........CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!!

CPTN M shhh.gif

Ey up Jock.....our posts seem to have got lost :) Be good to catch up with you over a few beers thumbup.gif what time you getting there?

Wont be till about 1 in morning tonight mate, its Chuddys daughters wedding so stopping at that then driving over for Leeds, yes defo catch up tomorrow, we are on sight this year so will be out and about during the day this time, will be dragging Woody out to see day light!!

Wont be till about 1 in morning tonight mate, its Chuddys daughters wedding so stopping at that then driving over for Leeds, yes defo catch up tomorrow, we are on sight this year so will be out and about during the day this time, will be dragging Woody out to see day light!!

Look forward to it pal. Send my best to Chuddy.

Source Advert