Joya Landis "when The Lights Are Low" (duke)

Guest colouringin

Guest colouringin

And in pretty clean, noiseless condition. Please email callumflack@gmail.com. Cheers!

Edited by colouringin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest colouringin

Incidentally, the cuts of this on UK Duke and JA Barons are different. The UK version is the one to go for, as it has more backing.

In both instances, it's the B-side of "Love I Tender" by Hugh Roy.

Ah yes, failed to mention regards the A-side, thank you. Would prefer the UK version too, that's the one I know.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TONY ROUNCE

Still looking... thanks!

Shame you don't want the Barons copy, I could've pointed you in the right direction of a NM one....

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

how much ?

I have a vg- which i'd upgrade if its cheap :)

Depends on whether or not you regard forty quid for a nearly mint, original Jamaican 45 from almost 40 years ago as "cheap".

It's not mine, BTW. And the fellow who's selling it is a reggae dealer and selling it for the U Roy side, really. It came out of the JBC record library and, like most DJ records, it hadn't ever been played on the radio.The reason I know this is because I had some 45s out of the same haul myself, and they were as good as new...

Social source share

Depends on whether or not you regard forty quid for a nearly mint, original Jamaican 45 from almost 40 years ago as "cheap".

It's not mine, BTW. And the fellow who's selling it is a reggae dealer and selling it for the U Roy side, really. It came out of the JBC record library and, like most DJ records, it hadn't ever been played on the radio.The reason I know this is because I had some 45s out of the same haul myself, and they were as good as new...

i'll pass on it cheers. Thanks anyway.

Social source share