Caf! @ Bar-celona, Hastings Friday 5th June

Guest Rowly

Guest Rowly

gallery_1305_10_17955.jpg

Back again for another monthy dose of top quality 60's black sounds. This month we're really pleasd to welcome all the way from Kettering, Mr. 'Kid Mohair' himself Andy Pollard.

Soul, Funk, R&B and more in a cool basement bar and it's free to get in. Come on - You know you want to.... :unsure:

thanks as ever to Kavel for the artwork...

Edited by Rowly
  • Replies 7
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kid mohair

Its soon came round mate, were well up for it, djing along side rowly and sam, and playing serious mod rnb B) cool as fook.... see you at the seaside...Andy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rowly

Sorry for late reply to your posts people... been working away from home mostly for the past couple of weeks so not had much time for getting on line!

Anyway - looking forward to seeing you all - and hearing Andy's tunes!

Guest kid mohair

Sorry for late reply to your posts people... been working away from home mostly for the past couple of weeks so not had much time for getting on line!

Anyway - looking forward to seeing you all - and hearing Andy's tunes!

And its this friday, i hear its blooming hot and lavaly down by the sea front, in hastings :thumbup: cant wait to get there, its gunna be a uptempo RNB thing from me.............. :D so even hotter......... :D

Guest Rowly

..... its gunna be a uptempo RNB thing from me.............. :D so even hotter......... :lol:

That's the ticket Andy.. good man!

See you tomorrow fella - drive safe!

Source Advert