Gerry & The Pacemakers

Denbo

Hi Folks,

Well, I've managed to track down a Demo copy of 'Ferry Cross The Mersey' thanks to Pete. thumbsup.gif

So, it's just the above titled Want that I'm still after.

Must be a Demo and must be at least in Excellent condition.

No dart holes or the like from copies previously owned by Utd fans please. :Dwhistling.gif:D

Keep yer peepers peeled for me, yeah? :D

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Folks,

Well, I've managed to track down a Demo copy of 'Ferry Cross The Mersey' thanks to Pete. :lol:

No dart holes or the like from copies previously owned by Utd fans please. :):lol::P

Keep yer peepers peeled for me, yeah? :lol:

No copies of this vile outing were ever purchased by Mancunians of the Red persuasion & if they mistakenly did they would never get through the scanners on the East Lancs Rd

Nij

PS Nice to see yer at the Social for Donna's do the other week

Social source share

No copies of this vile outing were ever purchased by Mancunians of the Red persuasion & if they mistakenly did they would never get through the scanners on the East Lancs Rd

Nij

PS Nice to see yer at the Social for Donna's do the other week

Aaaah, the man from Chester? Yes?

I'm REALLY after this Demo but I love winding the Utd fans up every time I post it up. :lol:

Denbo.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

didnt liverpool fans sing this when they last won the league back in 19?? blimey i cant remember now it was that long ago :lol:

have you tried looking in the echo echo echo echo echo :lol:

Social source share

didnt liverpool fans sing this when they last won the league back in 19?? blimey i cant remember now it was that long ago :lol:

have you tried looking in the echo echo echo echo echo :lol:

Hey Bearsy, Howzit goin'?

Less of the cheek and go find me a copy.

Seeings how there's no Liverpool fans down here and you all hate Liverpool, :lol: there should be copies of this in abundance. Problem is, it MUST be a Columbia Demo in excellent condition.

Keep yer peepers peeled and I'll palm your hands with the reddies. Assuming cash off a Scouser is good enough for ye? :lol:whistling.gif

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Well, I've managed to track down a Demo copy of 'Ferry Cross The Mersey' thanks to Pete. thumbsup.gif

No dart holes or the like from copies previously owned by Utd fans please. :wicked:whistling:laugh:

Keep yer peepers peeled for me, yeah? :thumbup:

Bump

Social source share

Source Advert